Hooters Casino Hotel

Hooters Casino Hotel Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Waitress (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 8, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Rude customers
Typical day at work would be, greeting customers and show them where to be seated, deliver food, ask how the food is or how are they are doing, receiving cash or credit cards to pay. Learned patience. Management was good. Co-workers where always willing to make the best of each day. The hardest part of the job would be, rude customers. The most enjoyable part of the job would be, receiving smiles and thank you from customers at the end of their meal because that tells me I did a good job.
great job
Cook (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 7, 2015
Pros: lots of girls and free food
Cons: no healthcare
great job and coworkers. great management and good scheduling very fun atmosphere. it did get very busy making over 100,000 every week but was easily accomplished because we had proper support and materials to get the job done
team work
Restaurant cook (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
This restaurant tought me all the skills i needed in the kitchen, from dish wasing to main line cook. The enviroment was friendly and motivating.
Fun place to work
Host, Food runner and server (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Cons: Not a career.
It was fun working at Hooter's, but not as a career. Great learning experience. I met a lot of new people working there. The hardest part of the job, was dealing with crazy people.
Fun workplace
Server (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 29, 2015
Opened/Closed restaurant as needed, Served customers in busy restaurant environment, Operated cash register and processed cash and credit transactions, Helped out other servers during busy meal times, Maintained a clean section ready for new customers at all times
Great Tips
Waitress (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 15, 2015
I enjoyed getting to wear my hair down, but did not enjoy having to always wear basically underwear, and always having to get my hair, nails, and new makeup changes approved.
I made great money, but sometimes the money is not worth it.
Fun Work Place
Server (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 6, 2015
Pros: company helped pay to go to school
Cons: short breaks
You may think that working with nothing but women all day would cause drama, but it really didn't for me. we were all there to do the exact same thing. Help one another on the typical work day of setting up the restaurant and making sure everything was perfectly clean for our guests. I learned how to respect myself and become a better person with working in that type of environment. Management always had our backs and made sure we were working up to our ability and to the company's standards. The hardest part of the job is when you have employees that did not show up for work and you had to pick up their extra slack. It was a challenge but we all worked as a team to help one another and have a good shift. My favorite part of the entire job was constantly meeting new people and having them come back just to see me because I gave them outstanding service and their family enjoyed their experience.
fun job and a great work
line cook (Former Employee), Traverse City, MIApril 3, 2015
its a typical line cooking job easy yet stressful and i learned how to focus under stress the management changed allot the co-workers had a great attitude about their jobs. hardest part was doing so much work for so little pay
Fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 24, 2015
Super fun workplace where you simply interact with the customers all day! The company is a great start for first time workers.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Gretna, LAMarch 21, 2015
Fun! Customers were great and so were the employees. Fun atmosphere. No benefits but flexible with scheduling. Good job for students.
Productive and fun workplace
Waitress (Former Employee), Maryland Heights, MOMarch 18, 2015
Pros: getting to work with people, going on different promos and the money was great!
Cons: no breaks, long hours
Working as a waitress was my pleasure. Their company is not only worried about satisfying the customers but also making sure their employees are happy as well. The management was caring and very hands on. I enjoyed working with everyone there it was like a big sorority we all got along great! The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to be personable with our customers. We were able to sit with our tables and really get to know them which I loved. The hardest part of the job was making sure you were organized and able to multi task in high strung situations. Being a waitress taught me a lot from customer service to how to most effectively problem solve anything that came my way.
great working environment
General Manager (Former Employee), Asheville, NCMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Lots of employees
Cons: Long late hours, overworked to many hours
I did the deposits,made 3 different schedules every week, inventory, vendor interactions, learned to bar tend. The hardest part of this job was getting 30+ females working together to get along with each other
Fun and energetic place to work
Trainer, Bartender, Promotional gir (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 16, 2015
It is a very fast paced work environment. You will probably never have same day at work. Enjoyed all my co-workers company.
Fun environment to earn great money
Waitress (Current Employee), Hampton, VAMarch 8, 2015
This company brings meaning to "Do you something you like and you'll never work a day in your life". Working for a company that lets me work in an environment where I can express myself and earn great money has been an amazing opportunity.
Great managers, every girl for themselves
Head Waitress/Trainer (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 27, 2015
This job has potential to be great if you don't mind making a few enemies on the way up. Promotions are usually given to manager favorites instead of the best employees.
Fun but get prepared to work
Cook (Current Employee), Philadelphia PAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: nice atmosphere
Cons: mangers put down employees
You have keep moving no time to just take breaks, management is good, but sometimes puts staff down, have to go to many positions on one shift for little pay
Not a healthy work environment
Waitress/ Bartender (Former Employee), Glendale, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: too much physical lifting required
Although I made a lot of money at this job, the actual physical requirements were far to much on the body. The physical lifting of 50 lbs or more was far too much on my back.
Great atmosphere
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: lack of advancement, compensatition and benefits
It was very difficult to move up and pay raises were obsolete. Somehow it all seemed to be okay because of the atmosphere at first until you notice the lack of advancement opportunities.
eh.
Server (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Fun job, but management didnt work with you. Also unprofessional. Many uncomfortable situations although i learned a lot.
Great stepping stone to learning about good work ethics.
Certified Trainer and Food Server (Former Employee), San Bruno, CAFebruary 17, 2015
A great place to work when you're first learning the essentials to excellent customer service. The company require steps of service from their employees to execute when serving a guest along with working together to assure the restaurant is running smoothly while maintaining a fun environment

1 2 3 4 5