Hooters Casino Hotel

Hooters Casino Hotel Employer Reviews

Negative and down baring
Kitchen/Staff (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 16, 2014
this job let me go because of insufficient cooperation and dis-beliefs. The co-workers weren't related to the problem, but the management was the associated fault
good people to work with, management knew what they were doing, discounted lunch.
Cook/Busboy (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: good staff with great teamwork.
Cons: vary fast pace and long hours.
was a vary fast pace position but everyone had great teamwork.
fun workplace with beach atmosphere
waitress (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: fast paced
A typical day at work would involve me clocking in everyday and taking orders as a waitress. I learned that i don't want to be a waitress. I worked at corporate so management was serious. The hardest part of that job was getting used to it. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a waitress there.
productive and fun enviroment with sports, wings and guest
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Toledo, OHAugust 28, 2014
Pros: wings, sports and fun
Cons: beneifits, 70 hr work weeks
Great place to work.
Alot about sports.
Great co workers.
Hardest part is dislpine.
Best part is WIngs, Sports and Guest
very productive and fast pace work
Inspector (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAAugust 6, 2014
was a great place to work, alot of great coworkers and management cares about their employees.
Fun work place
Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 2, 2014
Pros: a lot of stores
Cons: none really
Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh foods and beverages. Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records. Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards – more... and liquor regulations are obeyed .Maintain budget and employee records, recruit hire and oversee training for staff. Weekly inventories of the Foh and Boh track staff schedules and pay, and perform record keeping tasks. Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods. Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such small wares alcohol food and cleaning equipment. Total receipts and balance against sales deposit receipts, and lock facility and end of day. – less
Fun
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee), Taylor, MIJuly 30, 2014
Great place to work always had fun while serving customers. Great company to work for
Very enjoyable work environment
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 19, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: bonus structure
Fun atmosphere, eventhough had to run the business, just seemed more of a family . The company always worked with in the community as well as team members. Did what it could to help others out when in need.
Fun workplace with flexible hours.
Waitress (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 8, 2014
Fun workplace with flexible work hours. ok company to work for
fun enviornment
Server (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 3, 2014
Taking orders bringing drinks and food, checking quality and entertaining guests to keep them happy.
FUN AND PRODUCTIVE
Host / Hostess/Cook (Former Employee), CHANNEL SIDEJune 29, 2014
Pros: food discount, friendly enviorment
Cons: some customers can inappropriate
greet customers, direct customers to proper areas, and maximize participation for store events. Kitchen duties include preparing food, cooking, washing dishes, bussing tables, and completing other assigned tasks.
Productive and fun workplace with a bunch of pretty girls.
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 28, 2014
Pros: half off on healthy meals and meeting new girlfriends.
Cons: no breaks at all, unless it was slow. but we always stayed busy so that was the only thing.
The store is great. All the way from the managers, to the cooks, and bus boys. This store was just a great environment period. They always made sure the cops walked us to our car after every shift. Definitely a place I'd recommend for a girl 18+.
Productive and fun workplace.
Server/ Bartender (Former Employee), Birmingham AlJune 12, 2014
It was a great experience for me to work there. I enjoyed my time working with all of my co workers.
Fun work place
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Sellersburg, INMay 29, 2014
This was a very fun place to work, our main duty was to entertain the customers, get to know them on a level so we would call them by name when they came into the store again. I met new people each and every day and I loved my job.
Fun for a job
Host (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMay 27, 2014
Pros: beautiful ladies
Cons: drunk customers
For being a guy who landed a job here, it was pretty nice. Though i needed a good amount of concentration to properly do my job, it was still an easy work environment and a great experience. My co-workers were great to work with and I defiantly learned a few good life lessons while working here.
lov it
Cook (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAMay 3, 2014
Pros: the learning
Cons: non
it fault me how to take real good orders and how to prep and cook lots of different things
Consistently supportive and enjoyable workplace
Server/Hostess/Bartender (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 22, 2014
A typical day at work includes interacting with costumers tending to their wants and needs. Also,making sure the building is clean and organized for the next persons shift. Having to take on the role of a manager is also sometimes needed when it comes to handling large amounts of money and writing and signing checks.One of the most challenging parts – more... of working in a bar has to be being around all the cigarette smoke. I do not enjoy smelling like smoke all day/night through a shift Although the smoke is a concern it does not take away from the best part of the job which is the customers. It is always nice being able to meet new people and to have the privileged to spend time with our regulars who without we would not have such a successful company. – less
fun,exciting and urgent work environment
Waitress (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 17, 2014
great pay,great coworkers this was my favorite job i've ever had!
Fun place to work with people who care.
Waitress (Former Employee), Independence, MOApril 15, 2014
I loved being able to go and talk to my costumers and get to know them on a personal level. The management was always willing to work with you.
horrible place to work
N/A (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2014
Overall, this is a horrible place to work. The working conditions are terrible mainly driven by two very senior people. This is not the company you would think it is.

Take my advice Do Not Come to Work at the Corporate Office. It will be the mistake of your life.

1 2 3 4 5