Hooters Casino Hotel

Hooters Casino Hotel Employer Reviews

Great atmosphere
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: lack of advancement, compensatition and benefits
It was very difficult to move up and pay raises were obsolete. Somehow it all seemed to be okay because of the atmosphere at first until you notice the lack of advancement opportunities.
eh.
Server (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Fun job, but management didnt work with you. Also unprofessional. Many uncomfortable situations although i learned a lot.
Great stepping stone to learning about good work ethics.
Certified Trainer and Food Server (Former Employee), San Bruno, CAFebruary 17, 2015
A great place to work when you're first learning the essentials to excellent customer service. The company require steps of service from their employees to execute when serving a guest along with working together to assure the restaurant is running smoothly while maintaining a fun environment
Great Company and Food
Payroll Clerk/Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great food and atmosphere
Cons: huge turnover in waitresses, causing excessive paperwork
A Restaurant, not Hotel. I was the payroll clerk for 3,600 employees, working closely with the Payroll Manager. I later received a pay increase to enter accounts payable for about 11 stores working closely with the Accounts Manager.
Delightfully tacky yet unrefined
Server (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: tips
Great management, fun atmosphere. Some customers were hard to deal with though. I learned how to anticipate my customers needs, and work well with others in a very high pace stressful environment.
Fun Workplace
Line Cook/Certified Trainer/ Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola Beach, FLJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: fun work place
Cons: bad management
Management not so great. co workers an costumer's where amazing. You will learn a lot here. If you need time off to move or take your children to the doctors out of town this isn't the job for you.
amazing workplace, fun environment
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: meeting girls that attending the same university. helped my confidence by becoming more outgoing
Cons: having a manager that eventually got our location closed
Opening and closing store. Working well with coworkers and customers. Being the head bartender. Fun and outgoing environment.Cleaning floor, bar and patio. This job helped with my shy personality. Being head bartender required me to gather all the money and count drawers to make sure we had exact amount. hosting and marketing different events.
Very fun atomsphere
General Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Great place to work, fun and fast going at all times. You meet many people from different walks of life. Policies are very strict but that is good because it keeps many employees out of trouble.
Always exciting
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: insurance
Cons: hours vs pay
Everyday we get ready as a team and prepare for the public! My girls were definitely the most enjoyable part of the job! They know how to put a smile on your face daily! I learned how to deal with intense customer service situations. My co managers were amazing! Hardest part of the job was dealing with the drunks, because everyone knows you can't reason with one!!
Not the place for me.
Girl (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 29, 2014
Pros: the uniform.
Cons: not enough hours.
Not enough hours, and didn't get enough money. A typical day at work, I would have to do full makeup and hair, and get barely any tips. What I learned, is that I will never recommend anybody to work here. The best part about working there was, the girls and the uniform. That's it.
My very first job.
HOSTESS (Former Employee), FLDecember 28, 2014
It was good for a first job. I gained experience and was very happy to work there.
Fun work environment. Flexible work schedule. Good management.
Crew Member/Line cook (Former Employee), Topeka,ksDecember 6, 2014
Daily food preparation of food. Replenished and sanitize service line.
fun atomsphere
Server (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 3, 2014
Pros: discounted food
Cons: not enough hours
loved waiting on customers.
had okay boss's.
no job security.
able to make your own schedule was nice.
really fun an fast paced.
got to play alot of games.
loved doing the toy drive.
the hardest part of the job was having to deal with intoxicated customers.
Poisitive Environment
Regional Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FlDecember 2, 2014
Pros: customes and employees
Cons: pay
This place of employment was a positive environment with many perks. My position required the motivation of all employees, and upper management was always providing leadership and advice.

A typical day there, I would provide customers with excellent service and quality food and drink, while maintaining a great relationship with them. I learned many of the guests want more than just good products, but also great service. I also learned how to provide this service by time management, and a friendly and attentive personality.

The hardest part of the job, was being completely unaware of pay because it was based on sales, and hours that were not always given generously.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working my colleagues and also meeting new people, and the satisfaction of providing great service to them.
Sales Representative
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee), Schererville, INNovember 22, 2014
A typical day at Trek consisted of finding the perfect bike to fit a customer's needs. Some customers wanted a bike for extra exercise, some for leisure, some for the sport, and some even for the extreme gas prices at that time. Whatever the circumstance was, not everyone wanted or needed the same bike, nor would every bike suit the same person. For that reason, the most time was spent tailoring specific bike styles to fit specific customers. Trek bicycles are one of the most world-known bike brands. Prices usually started out for any basic model for any style at about $500 and escalated quickly with advanced model upgrades. Learning these model upgrades and being able to efficiently explain why a bike that looked so similar to a (lets say) $1000 bike but actually cost $2000 was the hardest part of the sale. The biggest thing I learned from that was to inform customers of the model upgrades in a high-to-low price sales approach. Start with the $2000 bike, and explain its features BEFORE explaining what the $1000 bike was lacking. Working with others at Trek was super fun. In our down time, we could feed off of each other's sales techniques, and when it came down to the sale, it became a fun competition for ourselves and between co-workers to achieve weekly based-incentives.
Fun place to work at while attending school.
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), saint petersburg flNovember 17, 2014
Pros: making easy money, while having fun
Cons: being harassed by drunk customers
I typical day working for this company is a ton of fun. Everyday is a great time you entertain guests make them feel comfortable. I learned from working here how to come out of my shell and be talkative with people. Management were very understanding of your schedule if you needed days off for school. Co-workers were fun girls with great personality that were there all helping to make money as a team, by helping run food and do side work together. The hardest part of the job was being constantly hit on. It became uncomfortable at times when people would get out of line. The most enjoyable part was having a great work environment and having stress free work place.
Very fun work place with great people
Server (Former Employee), Columbia, SCNovember 17, 2014
Pros: 50% off employee meals
A typical day at work was just like any other restaurant. I've learned people skills from working there. The management team was great, they always looked out for you and the guests. My co-workers were great and thoughtful and very fun to be around. There wasn't a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting knew people.
Service industry
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee), Norfolk, VANovember 8, 2014
a cool experience to learn the ends and outs of the service industry
productive
cook (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 7, 2014
Pros: meet pretty girls
Cons: had to get really dirty while trying to talk to girls
I learned how to cook certain items that I had never done before
fun atmosphere
server (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VANovember 7, 2014
I worked as a waitress and bartender. I Interacted daily with customers promoting customer relations resulting in a loyal customer base for repeat business .The job responsibilities included, input data into micro systems , checking sections for fellow employees, making sure the tasks needed to be done were completed.

1 2 3 4 5