Hooters Casino Hotel

Hooters Casino Hotel Employer Reviews

great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Gretna, LAMarch 21, 2015
Fun! Customers were great and so were the employees. Fun atmosphere. No benefits but flexible with scheduling. Good job for students.
Productive and fun workplace
Waitress (Former Employee), Maryland Heights, MOMarch 18, 2015
Pros: getting to work with people, going on different promos and the money was great!
Cons: no breaks, long hours
Working as a waitress was my pleasure. Their company is not only worried about satisfying the customers but also making sure their employees are happy as well. The management was caring and very hands on. I enjoyed working with everyone there it was like a big sorority we all got along great! The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to be personable with our customers. We were able to sit with our tables and really get to know them which I loved. The hardest part of the job was making sure you were organized and able to multi task in high strung situations. Being a waitress taught me a lot from customer service to how to most effectively problem solve anything that came my way.
Fun and energetic place to work
Trainer, Bartender, Promotional gir (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 16, 2015
It is a very fast paced work environment. You will probably never have same day at work. Enjoyed all my co-workers company.
Fun environment to earn great money
Waitress (Current Employee), Hampton, VAMarch 8, 2015
This company brings meaning to "Do you something you like and you'll never work a day in your life". Working for a company that lets me work in an environment where I can express myself and earn great money has been an amazing opportunity.
Great managers, every girl for themselves
Head Waitress/Trainer (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 27, 2015
This job has potential to be great if you don't mind making a few enemies on the way up. Promotions are usually given to manager favorites instead of the best employees.
Fun but get prepared to work
Cook (Current Employee), Philadelphia PAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: nice atmosphere
Cons: mangers put down employees
You have keep moving no time to just take breaks, management is good, but sometimes puts staff down, have to go to many positions on one shift for little pay
Not a healthy work environment
Waitress/ Bartender (Former Employee), Glendale, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: too much physical lifting required
Although I made a lot of money at this job, the actual physical requirements were far to much on the body. The physical lifting of 50 lbs or more was far too much on my back.
Great atmosphere
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: lack of advancement, compensatition and benefits
It was very difficult to move up and pay raises were obsolete. Somehow it all seemed to be okay because of the atmosphere at first until you notice the lack of advancement opportunities.
eh.
Server (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Fun job, but management didnt work with you. Also unprofessional. Many uncomfortable situations although i learned a lot.
Great stepping stone to learning about good work ethics.
Certified Trainer and Food Server (Former Employee), San Bruno, CAFebruary 17, 2015
A great place to work when you're first learning the essentials to excellent customer service. The company require steps of service from their employees to execute when serving a guest along with working together to assure the restaurant is running smoothly while maintaining a fun environment
Great Company and Food
Payroll Clerk/Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great food and atmosphere
Cons: huge turnover in waitresses, causing excessive paperwork
A Restaurant, not Hotel. I was the payroll clerk for 3,600 employees, working closely with the Payroll Manager. I later received a pay increase to enter accounts payable for about 11 stores working closely with the Accounts Manager.
Delightfully tacky yet unrefined
Server (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: tips
Great management, fun atmosphere. Some customers were hard to deal with though. I learned how to anticipate my customers needs, and work well with others in a very high pace stressful environment.
Fun Workplace
Line Cook/Certified Trainer/ Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola Beach, FLJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: fun work place
Cons: bad management
Management not so great. co workers an costumer's where amazing. You will learn a lot here. If you need time off to move or take your children to the doctors out of town this isn't the job for you.
amazing workplace, fun environment
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: meeting girls that attending the same university. helped my confidence by becoming more outgoing
Cons: having a manager that eventually got our location closed
Opening and closing store. Working well with coworkers and customers. Being the head bartender. Fun and outgoing environment.Cleaning floor, bar and patio. This job helped with my shy personality. Being head bartender required me to gather all the money and count drawers to make sure we had exact amount. hosting and marketing different events.
Very fun atomsphere
General Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Great place to work, fun and fast going at all times. You meet many people from different walks of life. Policies are very strict but that is good because it keeps many employees out of trouble.
Always exciting
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: insurance
Cons: hours vs pay
Everyday we get ready as a team and prepare for the public! My girls were definitely the most enjoyable part of the job! They know how to put a smile on your face daily! I learned how to deal with intense customer service situations. My co managers were amazing! Hardest part of the job was dealing with the drunks, because everyone knows you can't reason with one!!
Not the place for me.
Girl (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 29, 2014
Pros: the uniform.
Cons: not enough hours.
Not enough hours, and didn't get enough money. A typical day at work, I would have to do full makeup and hair, and get barely any tips. What I learned, is that I will never recommend anybody to work here. The best part about working there was, the girls and the uniform. That's it.
My very first job.
HOSTESS (Former Employee), FLDecember 28, 2014
It was good for a first job. I gained experience and was very happy to work there.
Fun work environment. Flexible work schedule. Good management.
Crew Member/Line cook (Former Employee), Topeka,ksDecember 6, 2014
Daily food preparation of food. Replenished and sanitize service line.
fun atomsphere
Server (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 3, 2014
Pros: discounted food
Cons: not enough hours
loved waiting on customers.
had okay boss's.
no job security.
able to make your own schedule was nice.
really fun an fast paced.
got to play alot of games.
loved doing the toy drive.
the hardest part of the job was having to deal with intoxicated customers.

1 2 3 4 5