Hooters Employee Reviews

Easy going
AVP & Director of Finance (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 17, 2017
It was a good place to work. I had a good staff, had low turn-over and enjoyed the position. It was fun putting procedures in place, working with the auditors and making sure of compliance.
Good
Hooters Girl (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 17, 2017
I enjoyed working at Hooters because the environment although busy, fun and exciting. I made very good money while serving here and I could work many hours a week. Managers were easy to follow and very consistent in leadership. Training was in depth.
Fun workplace with regular guests
Hooters Girl (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDDecember 16, 2017
Hooters was a fun place when I first started. However, business is slowing down for many reasons. Best part of the job is building a real team/sisterhood with the girls. Worst part of the job was the stereotypes that the guest had on the servers.
Pros
Half off discounts for employees
Cons
Unfair scheduling, weird men
I loved this company!
Hooters Girl (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXDecember 16, 2017
-Very fun and fast paced job.
-I loved meeting new people and would mind working long hours because it was so much fun.
-I enjoy working with the staff. Everyone was so nice and professional.
can be stressful
Manager (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VADecember 16, 2017
Long days, must be ok dealing with difficult situations. Hope you have a good team. Hard dealing with a staff ofyoung people. Not much more to say, it hasnits good amd its bad. Not enough room to describe it all
Pros
free meals
Cons
Hooters Girls
Would go back if I had too
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 14, 2017
Fun and friendly environment. Easy fast way to run up some money.A good place to work with a good friendly personality. Great for single women and school girls
Pros
Free drinks and lunch
Cons
Short break
Busy
Kitchen Cook/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 14, 2017
Get prepared for the day, learned how to supervise other cooks and many other things. Management is fair at times. Some days are crazy busy and others its not.
Productive and a decent place to work. The Managers we're all nice people.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 13, 2017
I'm Thankful for the opportunity to work at Hooters. It was a good job and good had a fun time working there. It was a nice atmosphere and the Workers were all friendly.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Breaks
Work at Hooters
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 11, 2017
You have to shrug off the inappropriate customers that come with the job. Other than that, not a bad place to work. This particular Hooters has been slow with busy shifts in between.
Stressful with poor communication.
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXDecember 11, 2017
Working at Hooters had to be one of the worst jobs, I have ever experienced. It was really just a means to provide money for my mother after graduating college. Washing dishes really didn't provide any room for advancement.
Pros
Made some nice friends, the food is okay.
Cons
Didn't respect my time off, toxic negative environment.

Want to know more about Hooters?

Ask a question
Good Company
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2017
Hooters was a good company to work for. While I was working for Hooters everyone (including Hooters) was going through financial trouble. Hooters management did everything they could to support their personnel
Pros
Good people, free meals
Cons
pay
I like to work here
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 8, 2017
I like to work here, not because of the management, but because I enjoy finishing things with quality. This is a very fast-paced environment. It can/will get stressful at times, but that is expected in a job of this nature.
Fast paced, competitive environment
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZDecember 7, 2017
Fast paced job environment. Arrive clock in, and jump right in to working. Most girls are not willing to help, so basically you do all of your own work. Wait tables, be sure to check on customers, and be sure tables are cleared promptly If you want another table sat.
fine
Server (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCDecember 5, 2017
it was fine and a fun place to work. lots of sports, beer, and wings. we also sometimes worked promotional events which was super cool! if there was one favorite part about working there, it was probably working alongside my fellow employees.great people to be around!
Miss the company
General Manager/Bar Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 5, 2017
Amazing place to work.. Really cares about their staff from the top to the bottom. By far the best management job I have ever had. The support and training you get is also top notch.
Fun and fast pace work environment super friendly and very active
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 3, 2017
A typical day at hooters consist of making sure all your guests needs are met and that you supply the best hospitality you can and make all guests feel at ease and eager to come back
Pros
Discounts, a lot of opportunities
Cons
There aren’t really any breaks
Productive and fun work place.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 1, 2017
Typically a day at work consists of staying focused and having a good memory. It's all about personality and patience. The amount of money you make depends on how hard you are willing to work and socialize with your customers.
Great working enviornment
Senior Cook/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 29, 2017
I actually enjoyed working there, in which I learned a lot about the food business, from cooking to customer service. Management was excellent. Didn't have any issues with working there, just felt the need to go to the military for a short period of time to gain discipline and leadership knowledge.
Great Company
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 29, 2017
I would highly Recommend this company! Their culture is amazing, they truly care about their employees and helping them advance with their independent career goals.
awesome!
BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GANovember 28, 2017
Working with Hooters is a blast if you can handle it. The regulars are the whole reason for going to work.The regulars will do anything from telling you a silly joke to put air in your tire while you're working. One of the regulars took a girls car to be cleaned for her birthday. The management can be hit or miss. I've worked in three different locations and two out of three of the stores had amazing managers. They are fun-loving and goofy as the rest of the staff. Some girls can make good money due to personality, some have to work a little harder to make it. All in all, Hooters is a wonderful company. It just has a bad rep that people give it for no reason.
Pros
fun, good managment, amazing coworkers, easy
Cons
tattoo covering

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hooters. Our community is ready to answer.