Hooters Employee Reviews

Fun
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 24, 2017
All things pay off for those who work hard. Plus the scenery is amazing. The environment is awesome sometimes there can be alittle drama working with so many females.
Pros
free lunches or 50% off
Cons
hours
Super fun
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2017
Great place to work for easy money
I dont have anything bad to say, it is a typical restaurant though.. so you will deal with THOSE customers. Also, it is very family oriented place now!
The typical hooters experience
Server (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 23, 2017
Like every other Hooters on the planet! Very pretty employees. Tough managers. Typical patrons. This job taught me about working in the service industry especially a branch that is controlled by appearance instead of quality of service.
Pros
Good money
Cons
No breaks
NIce environment but uncapable workers
Cook (Current Employee) –  Countryside, ILMay 23, 2017
Hooters is a nice casual job. Can be a calm slow day or a steady busy day. Everyone works together when they can or if they even help. There's always a shortage of staff on some days.
Pros
50% off food, flexible schedule
Cons
Uninvolved coworkers, poor management.
Fun place to work
BAR TRAINER/FOH TRAINER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2017
Long hours, nice people, great tips with the right tables. Always on your toes in helping customers. Keeps you in shape and sharp with learning the right signals.
Favorite job ever
Host/Hooters Girl (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 22, 2017
This is the most fun serving job you will ever have. You will build personal relationships with customers, coworkers, and even managers. There are many position advancement opportunities including becoming a bartender, a trainer, an hourly manager, even a general manager. All of the management team started in the kitchen or on the floor here.
Pros
Free meals, section picks
Fun and upbeat environment
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 22, 2017
I loved working for Hooters! It was a very upbeat and fun environment. My managers were always there for support. I learned so much from the company that has helped me succeed in the hospitality industry.
Fun place to work. On the job learning
Cook (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCMay 20, 2017
Great place to work at. Management very helpful with other job. Great experience to have worked there ! Friendly environment. The hands on learning helped a lot and the help from other co workers as well.
loved the people i worked with, happy, fun, environment
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 20, 2017
On a typical day I want to work. I am constantly working around the house, cleaning, etc. I enjoy any type of working. I train daily in track. I workout at the gym daily.
Pros
great tips, happy people
Cons
Could be better pay
Energetic and Fun workplace with great core values
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 19, 2017
Out if every job have ever had this one is my absolute favorite. The managers are amazing and the girls are so much fun. It's the type of job you look forward to going to everyday.
Pros
cash tips everyday even for hostess, open-door communication between staff and management
Cons
no breaks, constant motion, rude customers
friendly co-workers
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2017
The people who work at Hooters thats not in management are very nice down to earth people to work with.. A very fun place to work.. Hooters is a nice place to work if your not looking for growth and developement which i am
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care sucks
work enviorment
Host/Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLMay 17, 2017
it was a very fun place to work and grow started as a dish washer moved up quickly to a prep cook and then a cook before i knew it there i was the only male host
Hard
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 16, 2017
The staffing is the hardest thing to do when you have a limited amount of girls to choose from and they can be divas which makes it hard to do the job
Bubbly Environment
Hooter girl (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 16, 2017
I Loved working with the hooters crew. I loved every minute of working at hooters . The environment was so war, and bubbly the people was so nice and friendly , i really enjoyed every minutes of it .
Overall well
Hooters Girl (Former Employee) –  Wethersfield, CTMay 15, 2017
The company is a very fun atmosphere to be employed at. The management is good and the number one goal is to keep the customers happy, which is highly important. It is a serving job so a typical day is serving tables and interact with the guests that come in. Management was very understanding and was very involved with the workers. They were also very helpful when the company got busy.
Fun workplace with reasonable hours and great atmosphere
Hooters Girl (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTMay 15, 2017
Working at this establishment has taught me people skills, organization, and a positive attitude even during the busiest hours. The girls, management, and kitchen staff are great to work with too. The working environment is supportive and helpful and lets you keep your personality when it comes to interacting with costumers.
Pros
Fun, lots of talking
Cons
Can be very busy or very slow
Sports oriented, exciting restaurant.
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Castro Valley, CA 94546May 14, 2017
I enjoyed the job but I'm looking for a job with room to grow and progress with my career.
Best part of the job was the upbeat atmosphere and being able to interact with our guests. The promotional events were also fun, a whole lot of work but still enjoyable.
During my time I was able to advance my skills at multitasking and customer service.
Pros
Costumer interactions, experence by working at multipule locations
Cons
No set schedule, working with people who did not take their job as seriously as I did.
Well ran restaurant
Hooters Girl (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 12, 2017
I enjoy working here a great deal, been here for 2 years and looking for something that gives more room for advancement within the company. Great work environment with better employees. Looking for something with more stability and equal opportunity.
Pros
Fun and friendly work environment, great staff, good management
Cons
No breaks, continuous 18 hour shifts, no compensation for doubles
Favorite Place to Work
Server (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 11, 2017
Love Everything about the company. Such a fun job. Management is awesome very understanding and flexible. Love Talking with my customers and meeting so many new people.
Pros
Cons
Slow days
Productive work place always doing something.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMay 11, 2017
I enjoy being productive at all times while waitressing. I love communicating with people and making people happy. Hooters doesn't carry good management nor run things that can help every employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hooters. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval