Hooters Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 17, 2017
A lot of churn at both the management and hourly employee level. Holidays are also expected, as most locations are open even on Thanksgiving and ChristmaGreat tips, fun work environment and coworkers, relatively flexible hours/schedule.s.
Bad management and lies lies lies
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAAugust 15, 2017
The lies about guaranteed hours, shifts, and pay are just the start.
They hired drunks and druggies more than dependable people and those that were dependable were treated like they were trash. There were several people miss days of work at time with no notice and received no repercussions but one who was one time the majority of the time was almost fired for being fifteen minutes late.
If you want a manager to respect you and treat you like a human being this will not happen here.
Pros
The food is ok.
Cons
Bad work environment because of bad personality
Fun and laid back place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MIAugust 15, 2017
Typically servers get to sit with customers at their tables and just chat with them about sports and how their day was to create a social environment.
Ok i guess, hours could be much better. Also could pay a little more.
Guess service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2017
Decent job, don't have the absolute most to say about it because i didn't get many hours. Based on the time i did work i can say i'm just glad i got what little experience i did.
GREAT Tips, Management like family
Hooters Girl (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 12, 2017
I've never loved a job more than this one. I brought home great tips every night, the regulars were the sweetest, the girls are very friendly (with the exception of 1 or 2), and management really took care of their employees. The only reason I left was because I wanted to go back to school at get my diploma. Gave it 2 stars in job security/advancement because not a lot of people move up in that place, but one girl did obtain a management position while I was employed there. Highly recommend this place!
Pros
Great tips, friendly staff, nice managers, flexible hours
Cons
Business slows in the winter
Fun workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Pelham, ALAugust 12, 2017
Everyday at Hooters is different. You never know exactly what you are in for. Management is great. The atmosphere is very sporty and fast paced. The staff is full of personality
Great place for fun and good to work around your schedule
Hooters Girl (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 11, 2017
Hooters in Killeen needs a big fix up. Everything is falling apart but working there was fun and stressful. Really needs to up the pay per hour for how much side work we do.
Pros
Free side salads and half off discounts
Cons
whole list of side work
Fun, fast paced, lots of entertainment
Barback (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 11, 2017
Some of the best teamwork during the my time there. There was an emphasis on helping each other out with tasks whether or not they were part of your duties. Management was easy to talk to and always on the floor to assist with anything that was needed. It was here that I learned a lot about communication and teamwork. The atmosphere was never dull and it made for a great place to work.
Manegment needs work
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXAugust 11, 2017
My experience at hooters at first was pleasant but as they started switching out management everything spiraled out of control, money wasn't always consistent.
fun and easy
Server (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 10, 2017
This was an easy place to work and a lot of fun great part time and easy. I loved it. kinda gross men but thats everywhere you go. management was fantastic.
Productive fast pace work environment
Cooperate Trainer/ Certified Bartender (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2017
Every day at work is something new and exciting whether its meeting new faces or over coming the new obstacles thrown at you that day. I love working with my co-workers and managers they make a long shift seem like a breeze. Hardest part of the job is working the late hours. I love the atmosphere and the customer interaction. I've learned so much with my experience at Hooters, while exceeding customer service expectations, learning how to efficiently work while also in a face paced work environment. This company has also given me traveling opportunities to open new locations and team leading skills.
Pros
great atmosphere to work in
fun workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2017
This was a fun place to while in school. Hooters was flexible with my hours and always made school the priority. I also enjoyed getting to work with different types of people. I feel this job helped prepare me for future jobs.
I made good money
Server (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJAugust 8, 2017
Overall i liked working for Hooters. It was a fun place to work and I worked with great people. I made a good amount of money in the time i worked there and wouldn't mind working there again.
poor review.
Server (Former Employee) –  Southhaven, MSAugust 8, 2017
This was a very fast past job the money was good the management was awesome, all In all this was a fun job but what makes it poor review is the relations between coworkers attitude makes all the difference if the coworkers were more welcoming they would have more workers!
Pros
Good Money
Cons
unwelcoming employees
My favorite job!
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLAugust 8, 2017
This was my most outgoing / wildest work experience but I wouldn't trade it for anything! My managers would joke with us but once it was time to grind all jokes aside! We would have awesome nights where everything went smooth, and a lot of nights that kicked our butts but we were all a family so we stuck together and made it through!
Pros
Whoever sold the most mini desserts got free meal
Cons
No designated breaks, only could go when we had time
Fun and a challaging job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Pineville, NCAugust 7, 2017
Fun job , I learned lot working here , u have to be fast on your feet , Great attitude cause some days can be worst than others some fun some rough some bad just go with the flow and be easy dont let no body ruin your job or your day. Go to work with a great attitude leave with one the go home deal with life and bills and your family just dont take your problems home with you its not their fault
Fun place to work
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 4, 2017
This is one of the funniest place to work if you love having fun and entertaining guest to have a good time while they enjoy a good time out to eat. Management is awesome always uptodate and keep us updated everymorning on new news from the above managers. The hardest part would have to be its very very fast pasted. I enjoyed this job very much for the fact you got to have fun and work at the same time.
Pros
Playing games with customers
Cons
Uniform
Hooters
Hooters-waitress (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 4, 2017
Hooters is a great place to work at if you want fast and easy money. A great part time job, flexible with your schedule and the employees there are great to work with just as well as the managers.
Horrible place to work, skip it!
Cook (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 3, 2017
To sum it up briefly I believe a workplace needs to be dependable if they want dependable employees.
In Hooters' kitchen employees are allowed to behave however they choose to without interaction from the management and the management is so lazy that if they can whimper off and hide somewhere in the restaurant instead of doing actual work, they will all night long.
Its what you would expect
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 3, 2017
Lots of wings don't be a fry guy blaze blaze
Discussed exam findings. Reviewed preventative care that P is due for-O approved. Explained vax and possible reactions to observe

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hooters. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval