Hope, Inc

Hope, Inc Employee Reviews

Pros and cons
Office Manager (Former Employee), n/aApril 28, 2014
Pros: flex hours
Cons: pay is low
The best part of working for this company was flex hours. Staff usually can work out schedules where they can attend children's functions, attend college classes, etc.

The director never came in to work until late in the evening which posed problems when she was needed. Overall, co-workers were team players and the atmosphere was low stress.

Salaries are poor. The hours are great. It was a good experience to work there as a single parent attending classes.
Learned a lot. Peer support was also provided for me.
PEER MENTOR (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 25, 2014
Pros: i learned a lot about myself and my abilities to help other people.
Cons: inconsistoncies in management expectations.
There was no typical day at work, peer support for people with a variety of people with mental health diagnoses was different everyday. I learned to provide excellent peer support for our members. Management was not consistent in their expectations. The hardest part of the job was figuring out what management's expectations were on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was helping to provide an important service in our community.
A typical day at work entailed answering phones, conducting intake and providing resources
Intake & Investigator Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 18, 2014
Overall, working with MDNHS was a great experience. It was a pleasant atmosphere and nice people to work with on a daily basis.

Hope, Inc Salaries