Hope Employee Reviews in United States

awsome experience
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXFebruary 15, 2016
Hope was a practicum job needed for college and was a learning experience they were extremely good at showing me the ropes of what it is like to be a counselor in that type of setting and I was very impressed with the staff and the management. I also felt much like family there and would work there if given the chance
Pros
OJT
Management Was Awesome
volunteer coordinator (Current Employee) –  Commerce City, COJanuary 3, 2016
Love being a Volunteer Here! i was a pleasure servicing those in need in my community. And I was always able to goods for my family as well.
Great Place to Work
Case Manger (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILNovember 20, 2015
Hope is a great place to with helping other people. You get a chance to meet people from all different walks of life and you things from them as well as learn things about yourself you never knew.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Stressful environment sometimes
It is my own business
Owner (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIAugust 19, 2015
It was great. I got to work at home and continue to raise my own child while helping other parents with their children. I worked alot with the families to better their children outside the daycare walls.
Pros
Helping others, owning my own business
Cons
Not being able to leave my home much.
Was a fun job just had to work on call only.
Comfort Care Sitter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 24, 2015
Really good management and taught me a good lesson for others. Getting the opportunity to work with different people every day and meet someone knew. I really liked working there.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
only hours were on call.
Rewarding work
Housing Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Middlebury, VTJuly 7, 2015
Working with people in need using out of the box thinking. Wide range of assistance resources. Knowledged staff is a big plus.
Fun and Productive environmant
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJune 17, 2015
I was able to work my way from just taking care of one individual in their home to being a supervisor of three other aids, Was responsible for their scheduling, their time, the continuity of care that the patients received,.
Pros
Advancement and great learning
Cons
The owner passed away
Excellent Work Culture
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 8, 2015
Loved the people- management and staff. Learned a lot about myself and other people.

Great management, they really care and have high standards.

Unfortunately, hard to see real change in the clients due to the nature and origination of their personal issues.

Seeing the reality of mental and behavioral issues in children and teenagers and devastation it causes to them and their families.

The little changes. Perhaps a child will still have to battle crippling circumstances, but every now and then, you will see a real break through, which is what keeps the staff and clinicians coming back.
Pros
Flexibility, Family First Culture
Cons
Salary too low, benefits too high- but its a small organization.
A fun place to work.
Outpatient group facilitator/Case manager (Former Employee) –  norfolk, vaMarch 26, 2015
Fast paced, high energy environment. Lots of 1:1 client interaction. Supportive environment for recipients of services.
Cons
not enough office time for compliance of records
Nice people ive met working there...
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Keller, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Really liked working here but the hours were too much with the pay not compensating and no benefits ended up being too much for me and I left after giving 3 weeks notice
Pros
free drinks...breaks when available
Cons
healthcare and hrs
was ok
human resources manager (Former Employee) –  clinton tnNovember 13, 2014
job is awesome. management did not know how to be management
Pros
great money great people
Cons
very unorganized
A workplace that operates in excellence
C-Tech Vocational Instructor (Current Employee) –  Gretna, LAJuly 9, 2014
I have learned as a manager how to become a better communicator, organizer, initiator, creator and a better leader for those that I have supervised. I have become more proficient in report writing and daily scheduling. One of the most valuable lessons that I have learned is if you don't document things then it never happened. This job has taught me how to be a better employee to my managers and how to appreciate the good in my managers versus focusing on what is not happening. The most enjoyable experience is when we accomplish a goal, set a higher goal and tackle that one as well.
Productive and a fun place to work
Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 9, 2014
A typical day at work was talking to the inmates. I learned about all kind's of different personalities. I really enjoyed my managers that I worked with. I enjoyed my co-workers for the most part. I did not have a hard job. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking and getting to know the inmates and be able to listen and help them with their problems.
Pros
loved the job
Cons
i did not like to see people downgrading the inmates
fun
Apex Scholars Program HOPE Volunteer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2014
decorated cupcakes, made bracelets, rotated tables to do different activities with children. Open presents.
Head Administrative with Farmers Insurance
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 19, 2013
I have completed duties submitting client proposals for review, completing change orders and project budget impact statements, and compiled client training manuals and have updated client database as needed. As far as my experience, I have 4 years administrative experience, 2 years data entry experience, 2 years transaction coordination experience preferred, MS Office Suite, Outlook, Internet, general administrative experience is a must, desire to promote Best Practices, ability to handle multiple tasks and coordinate various assignments while maintaining poise and excellent customer service, ability to work independently, strong organizational, time-management and communication skills.
Pros
exciting and vibrant workplace
Cons
healthcare benefits
Complex work situations in a high turn over environment
Home Loan Specialist/ Arbitrator (Former Employee) –  Malden, MAJuly 5, 2013
making and reviewing contracts for clients
managing all the back end work load and updating the pipeline
reviewing candidates for potential positions in the company
opening and closing the office
keeping a record of all inventory and a list of supplies that needed to be ordered.
productive business center
receptionist (Former Employee) –  new york, nyJune 27, 2013
it was a nice job offered to me a summer youth . it have me experience that i will be able to use in the real world.
Interactive job environment
(HUF) Center, Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 15, 2013
Facilitate groups daily and de-escalate crisis situations. Management is easy to work with and flexible. Co-workers are team players. Time-management is the most difficult part of the job in regards to documentation. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to make a difference in a clients life and they are able to learn something from the program.
Cons
short breaks, not enough time for documentation, repetitive
Chiropractic Office
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Shelby Township, MIMay 5, 2013
Engage patients and encourage them to add massage to their treatment plans. Also do outside marketing to help increase patient flow. See massage clients that are not current patients and do not necessarily receive chiropractic care.
Pros
enjoy the people i work with
Great work place where I'm surrounded by horses and
Certified PATH Riding Instructor (Current Employee) –  Langley, WAApril 30, 2013
Great company with great values. This employer has a great added benefit of being surrounded by horses and riders who appreciate the service being provided to them.