Hopebridge Employee Reviews

Close, family environemnt
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 31, 2017
Provide ABA therapy to children diagnosed with Autsim in a 1:1 clinical setting. Education benefits and paid professional development is a bonus. Very meaningful and fulfilling work.
Pros
Colse, family environment
benefits
Fun work environment, rewarding work
Registered Behavior Technician/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INSeptember 18, 2017
Not only was the company itself a great company to work for but all of the coworkers make the company a fun and entertaining place to work. pay is decent and average for that type of work. Hours could be increased. benefits could be better.
Pros
good environment
benefits
Fast paced environment
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INAugust 14, 2017
Working at Hopebridge as a behavioral therapist is very fast paced especially when working with younger children. The purpose of therapy is not to be a school setting so there is a lot of environmental learning whether that be outside or in the indoor gym, you are rarely staying in one spot with your client. You are expected to be engaged and energetic at all times throughout your therapy sessions. A high level of patience is also required, as you are working with children that have a social/ learning disability and could express their displeasure through tantrums or other noncompliance.
Pros
Paid lunch, 7 hour day
Rewarding job with a team approach
Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INMay 5, 2017
Multi-disciplinary approach with a team focus on individual client growth and success. Very rewarding population to work for. This company is still growing, will see great gains in the next few years!
Pros
A job with a ball pit and toys!!
Cons
Not much down time
Supportive management, great corporate culture and collaborative environment
Marketing and Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 19, 2017
Management gave me the tools and direction I needed to succeed and helped me prioritize projects when I had questions. Hopebridge hires people who do good work and they trust them to do their jobs without micromanaging. It's very fulfilling to be part of a company who not only cares about the families and children we help, but their employees too. Working for such a rapidly growing company can be tricky and stressful, but they do a good job helping you understand how your individual role impacts Hopebridge as a whole and in turn the children and families we serve.
Pros
Supportive management, growing company, rewarding work helping children with disabilities
Cons
Very busy, not a lot of (if any) down time
unlawful employment
ABA Therapist (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 12, 2017
I would not even apply to the South Bend Clinic. Not a very organized place. High school atmosphere. The company makes it sound like working there is easy and wonderful but it is not. They also do not pay for any certifications needed such as CPR, First aid, RBT, or TBT.
Official response from Hopebridge
April 17, 2017

We apologize if there was any miscommunication, we do reimburse for RBT certification and other trainings. We are always looking to improve upon and enhance our total rewards. Thank you for your feedback!

Wonderful experience
Fieldwork Level II (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INOctober 10, 2016
I enjoyed my fieldwork experience at Hopebridge. I was fortunate to work with a great team of people who displayed professionalism and expertise in their fields.
Dedicated employees
Applied Behavior Analysis Therapist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INAugust 18, 2016
Hopebridge was founded on love of children with autism. It is clear that they care deeply for their clients and want the very best for them. Being a behavior therapist is a job that takes a special kind of person to do day in and day out, and I applaud anyone that is able to.
Cold and unwelcoming
ABA THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INAugust 14, 2015
The Kokomo location is cold, dark, and unfriendly. They were not welcoming at all. They were not understanding. I felt very isolated there.
Great Company to Work for!
Corporate (Current Employee) –  KokomoJuly 12, 2015
Good initial training with strong management team. Benefit package is great and is offered at 60 days not 90 which is great for me and my family.

Lots of advancement potential and my co-workers are always helpful when I need it. Environment is great and the upper management is always there - not absent like most companies. Plus they always follow through with their plans and follow the mission statement.
Pros
Environment, benefits, training, advancement, honest
Cons
No 401k
Hopebridge
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 19, 2014
The work is repetitive, mundane and sometime boring. My co-workers are supportive, and understanding. Working with the children is always a bonus and adds positive light to every day.
Work through college
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INJuly 21, 2014
Many young employees. Mostly high school and college workers. Fun environment. Family oriented.

Family owned.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No healthcare.
Great facility
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJuly 29, 2013
They stay true to their mission and do so much throughout the community to promote awareness. I really enjoyed working here.
No official policies
Admintrative Assistant / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INNovember 14, 2012
I have been unsatisfied with the lack of company policies each issue is a case by case decision, which makes for unequal treatment of clients. The variances in work hours at times make it difficult to have a steady income to provide for my family.
Pros
i enjoy seeing our clients each day and being able to watch the children improve in their handicaps
Cons
lack of management and equality for clients
Fun and inspiring place to work. Every employee- from therapist to maintenance, believe in the company and the core values and beliefs.
Front Office Administration (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INMay 30, 2012
A typical day is busy and fast-paced, rewarding, and sometimes stressful. I have learned so much since I started back in June of 2011. For example, what to expect of patients and therapists, to the challenges of scheduling multiple therapists, and even some important insurance pre-authorization processes.

The management is amazing here. If you come in everyday and work to do your best for the company and the patient, the management see that. They have no problem giving recognition of great achievements. They are easy to come to if there is problems and those problems get resolved in a good amount of time.

The hardest part of my job is how busy the front office is on certain days. With our continued growth and expansion throughout Indiana, it is certainly expected.

The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the patients make extraordinary progress in their plans and treatments.
Pros
great management and a great life/work balance
Cons
no medical benefits
Official response from Hopebridge
January 6, 2017

Thanks so much for the feedback! We now offer medical benefits including health, vision and dental.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hopebridge. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6