If you’re reviewing this opportunity, it is highly likely you’re considering a career change. So, what type of opportunity are you seeking?
- Would a position with our Client, Hopkins Manufacturing, www. hopkinsmfg.com be of interest to you? They manufacture a wide variety of automotive aftermarket products sold through major retailers.
- They're seeking a Product Design Engineer who would also function as a Project Manager?
- Hopkins is executing a growth strategy that is intended to double their size over the next 4 to 5 years?
- They're headquartered in Emporia, KS, www.emporia-kansas.gov, a great family town with easy access to Kansas City, Topeka and Wichita.
Are you interested? Do we have your attention? If yes, then let’s focus on the position.
WHAT DOES OUR CLIENT WANT YOU TO DO FOR THEM?
- Consumer products design and redesign
- Manage design projects and their budgets
- Full-scale product engineering
- Work with marketing to develop product instruction manuals and graphics
- Develop and manage quality control standards?
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Still interested? Check and see if your background and experiences are right for this truly outstanding opportunity with our growth focused client:
- Are you a Product Engineer, Product Design Engineer, or Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Do you have 5 or more years of consumer products design or redesign experience?
- Would you agree you have at least 5 years manufacturing experience?
- What type of technical degree do you have? A Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred
- Are you legally eligible to work in the United States?
If you possess the right experience and you’d like to know more, send us your resume so we learn more about you. If your experience aligns with Hopkins Manufacturing's requirements, we will send you a presentation about their organization and this great opportunity.
RCSN Executive Search and Leadership Consulting, the Strategy for Great Leaders, has been retained by our client to complete this search. If you have questions you want to ask before you submit your resume call Search Consultant Paul Wehner at 513-272-2451.
Thank you for taking a closer look at the position. We look forward to hearing from you.