Horizon Bradco is an international presence in the sale and service of equipment within the food service and bakery industry with a 25 year history. Company headquarters are located in Schenectady, New York with offices also in Wilmington, Massachusetts. Our continued growth dictates the need for increased support staff. The company offers a full range of benefits including paid vacation, sick and personal time, a 401K Simple Plan, and health insurance benefits. For a better understanding of the company please visit our website at www.horizonbradco.com.
The Material Handler is responsible for contributing to the overall success of our Parts Department by servicing our Sales and Service Departments' needs. This is a customer-focused position with a strong emphasis on prioritizing customer's replacement parts requests in a timely manner. The successful candidate will work closely with our field technicians, outside corporate customers and our vendors in a professional manner to meet/exceed their replacement service parts needs. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Verify accuracy of all incoming/outgoing product and required paperwork
- Unpack parts, complete paperwork for shipments and distribute items to the correct location
- Label all parts properly and maintain items in proper location
- Ability to identify fast/slow moving products to ensure proper par levels are maintained
- Ability to complete bills of lading and other various forms that are used and required
- Track shipments sent to technicians and customer base
- Responsible to make arrangements for pick-up by carriers specified on customer purchase order
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times
- Maintain the stock room and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow all prescribed safety regulations to ensure proper storage of products
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate professionally and proactively with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Inventory/shipping and receiving experience
- Strong computer experience required
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior inventory management experience
- Clean, valid driver's license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
Please send your resume and cover letter in a word document format.