We are currently hiring for a full time Material Handler. The Material Handler is responsible for contributing to the overall success of our Parts Department by servicing our Sales and Service Departments' needs. This is a customer-focused position with a strong emphasis on prioritizing customer's replacement parts requests in a timely manner. The successful candidate will work closely with our field technicians, outside corporate customers and our vendors in a professional manner to meet/exceed their replacement service parts needs. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Verify accuracy of all incoming/outgoing product and required paperwork
- Unpack parts, complete paperwork for shipments and distribute items to the correct location
- Label all parts properly and maintain items in proper location
- Ability to identify fast/slow moving products to ensure proper par levels are maintained
- Ability to complete bills of lading and other various forms that are used and required
- Track shipments sent to technicians and customer base
- Responsible to make arrangements for pick-up by carriers specified on customer purchase order
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times
- Maintain the stock room and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow all prescribed safety regulations to ensure proper storage of products
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate professionally and proactively with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Inventory/shipping and receiving experience
- Strong computer experience required
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior inventory management experience
- Clean, valid driver's license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
Horizon Bradco is an international presence in the sale and service of equipment within the food service and bakery industry with a 25 year history. Company headquarters are located in Schenectady, New York with offices also in Wilmington, Massachusetts. Our continued growth dictates the need for increased support staff. The company offers a full range of benefits including paid vacation, sick and personal time, a Simple IRA Retirement Plan, and health insurance benefits. For a better understanding of the company please visit our website at www.horizonbradco.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter in a word document format.