Do you have experienced with ordering, shipping, receiving and maintaining inventory and are looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment?
We are seeking a customer service driven parts coordinator to join our team. The Parts Coordinator is responsible for ordering, receiving, and shipping to maintain proper inventory levels, timely inventory transfers, and accurate record keeping.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Resolves customer/shop requests for stock, non-stocked and out-of-stock needs. These requests may be received via email, phone and fax
- Process transfer requests to technicians and monitor inventory levels accordingly
- Purchase and maintain a balanced inventory based on demand and sales
- Follow proper policies and procedures to ensure paperwork is completed at all times
- Outsources and expedites back-ordered parts through conventional and non-conventional sources with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and profitability
- Process parts orders, follow through with proper documentation to ensure timely and accurate billing
- Maintains and monitors a Parts backorder file to facilitate keeping customers informed as to the arrival status of ordered parts
- Process parts return requests according to manufacturer guidelines
- Additional duties as assigned
- Technical and Computer Skills
o Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
o Warehouse Management System
o UPS Worldship
- Computerized business software
- Mechanical background helpful
- No less than a 2 year degree
- Technical background preferred
Horizon Bradco is an international presence in the sale and service of equipment within the food service and bakery industry with a 25 year history. Company headquarters are located in Schenectady, New York with offices also in Wilmington, Massachusetts. Our continued growth dictates the need for increased support staff. The company offers a full range of benefits including paid vacation, sick and personal time, a 401K Simple Plan, and health insurance benefits. For a better understanding of the company please visit our website at www.horizonbradco.com.
To be considered for this position, please send your cover letter and resume in a word document format.