Do you have experienced with ordering, shipping, receiving and maintaining inventory and are looking for your next challenge?
Horizon Bradco is an international presence in the sale and service of equipment within the food service and bakery industry with a 25 year history. Company headquarters are located in Schenectady, New York with offices also in Wilmington, Massachusetts. Our continued growth dictates the need for increased support staff. The company offers a full range of benefits including paid vacation, sick and personal time, a 401K Simple Plan, and health insurance benefits. For a better understanding of the company please visit our website at www.horizonbradco.com.
We are seeking a customer service driven parts coordinator to join our team. The Parts Coordinator is responsible for ordering, receiving, and shipping to maintain proper inventory levels, timely inventory transfers, and accurate record keeping.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Customer service driven
- Receive and process parts orders and make most efficient purchasing and shipping decisions. Handle receiving and shipping of orders and follow through with proper documentation to insure timely customer service
- Efficient sourcing to increase the overall department profitability
- Maintain accurate and appropriate records to insure proper costs are reflected on purchase orders and correct prices are reflected in customer billings
- Track receipts of ordered goods and returned parts to insure that credits or replacements are received
- Process RGAs and core charges per outlines procedures
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical and Computer Skills
o Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
o Warehouse Management System
o UPS Worldship
- Computerized business software
- Mechanical background helpful
- No less than a 2 year degree
- Technical background preferred