Horizon Bradco is an international presence in the sale and service of equipment within the food service and bakery industry with a 25 year history. Company headquarters are located in Schenectady, New York with offices also in Wilmington, Massachusetts. Our continued growth dictates the need for increased support staff. The company offers a full range of benefits including paid vacation, sick and personal time, a 401K Simple Plan, and health insurance benefits. For a better understanding of the company please visit our website at www.horizonbradco.com.
The Billing Associate is a position that requires great attention to detail and the ability to concentrate in an active environment. This position also serves as a backup phone and general office support as needed and therefore requires good organization and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to effectively and accurately utilize our accounting and inventory software.
- Ability to generate and mail customer invoices in a timely manner with use of the software.
- Contract billing requiring knowledge of multiple contract terms and conditions.
- Recognition of database errors, discrepancies and inconsistencies, as well as communication of those to management.
- Maintenance of files and spreadsheets related to the tracking of contract billing.
- Efficient coordination of paperwork and filing.
- Ability to cover phones as needed to support the sales, service, and accounting departments.
- Investigation and resolution of customer billing disputes.
- Provide backup support to the Service Dispatcher.
- General administrative duties at times as needed to provide backup.
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and other data files.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 2 to 3 years of previous billing and invoice, or matching experience
- Specific experience with service and inventory billing not required, but preferred
- High level of accuracy needed to complete all paperwork
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently
- Required including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard