Horizon Bradco Employee Reviews

Company used to be good when it was just Bradco
grunt (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHApril 29, 2016
After being bought out by hor rizon it went down hill very poor commucation with management , no pay raises , they take 60 mins a day away from you for travel then expect you to work though lunch while they get fat on the hog, just look at two of the owners in NY you will see what i mean they look like two light bulbs
Pros
take van home
Cons
took away holidays and raises
Great coworkers, little to no advancement.
Not listed (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYOctober 11, 2014
Most of the people who work here are amazing. They are people who are willing to help you out in any way they can regardless of the job.

The problem arises when you get to the higher-ups and the people who make the decisions. Management takes on too many tasks and because of this little gets done.

Reviews and raises are a rare occurrence. Almost no one is paid what they are worth. This is one of the main reasons people leave.

Great first job or stepping stone to the next job but not a place to make a career.
Pros
Coworkers, flexibility
Cons
Low pay, horrible communication
A company on the move.
Equipment Specialist/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NYJuly 8, 2015
I do not have an office at our facility, I work out of my home. I travel all over Vermont, all of New York (except the City), Northern Pennsylvania and soon to be Maryland.
I have learned an incredible amount of knowledge regarding commercial food equipment.
Management tends to micro manage which slows processing quotes and orders.
Co workers are helpful when assisting in any issue that arises.
The hardest part of the job is keeping constant communication internally.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smile on a customer's face after starting up new equipment or a successful repair.
Do everyone elses job and your own 2015
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  New EnglandApril 25, 2015
Little to no communication Owners&Investors are money hungry and no care or real concern for lower lever staff. Zero management I mean zero poor dispatching but great dispatchers Parts department tries but company is to big for own britches. Field service techs are good but cant strive to be great because the low moral of the company They put great real business out of work with flashy money and gimmicks. I never will understand corporate business practice. People wake up and keep small business alive. If you work here their are so many options if you are willing to try and get out.
warehouse job.
Lead Materials Handler (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAJanuary 28, 2014
warehouse job. work in back with inventory and supplies. heat and ac not part of job. on feet 90% of day and in charge of inventory in warehouse. decent job with decent pay. no room for growth.
Rather not say
Inventory Control & Procurement Lead (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYMay 29, 2014
I'd rather not discuss - was not a conducive working environment for me.

1.9