Horizon Milling

Horizon Milling Employer Reviews

GREAT COMPANY
Assistant milling laborer/ Sanitation (Former Employee), Albany, NYOctober 17, 2014
Pros: safe work enviorment
Cons: under staffed
GREAT COMPANY GREAT STAFF GREAT INSETIVES AND BENEFITS. COMPANY SHOWS AND INTER ACTS WITH LOCAL CHARITIES AND NON PROFIT OGANIZATIONS
I really enjoyed working at Horizon Milling it was a great experience.
Maintanance (Former Employee), Saginaw, TXAugust 12, 2014
A typical day was repair and replace equipment that require work. In my experience I've learned to use a variety of hand tools, machinery, and safety precautions. Management was great with me and among my coworkers. The hardest part was working in a very hot environment, and what I enjoyed the most was the satisfaction of having complete a job well done.
Great company to work for
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 23, 2014
Great benefits, casual environment, nice co-wrokers. They really care about the lives of their employess.
Good place to work if one can stand a very dusty enviroment
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNAugust 6, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: rotating shifts
This was a good place to work. This is the type of company that prides itself on safety but instead of being proactive their reactive. But over all this was a good place to work. I was a warehouse worker and that was full of challenges which that part I like. I was a hyster driver which was a huge part of what a warehouse worker does. I loaded and unloaded trucks done shipping and receiving. I stage pallets of product in overhead racks I also ran a palletizer. I was great at my job.
Productive and fast paced work place
Miller/Supervisor (Former Employee), Galena Park, TXDecember 5, 2012
Pros: healthcare, 401k, paid lunch
Cons: sometimes it would be too busy to take my break or lunch
I learned so many different things when troubleshooting with the machinery, great place to work, amicable co-workers, and it was a growing company.
this company has' very good management
utilities (Former Employee), Sanbernardino CAJuly 5, 2012
it was a fun places, to work at good people'. the company has good benefits. and people like helping out. team outlook.
Great co workers
Miller/Operator (Former Employee), Galena Park, TXApril 3, 2012
Pros: time would fly, great coworkers, and descent benifits
Cons: none stop work, pushy bosses, and no time at home
This was a very fast paced job. I was here for three years that went by crazy fast. The pay was no were near the amount you needed to operate a seven story mill. When the tuff got going it kept goin. Some days you would go twelve hours without lunch, because the mill was down so a million dollar operation was at a stand still because you have to fix it. But all in all it was fast exciting and challenging the three things i love the most about a job.