Horizon Staffing

Horizon Staffing Employer Reviews

productive
General Laborer (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJanuary 27, 2015
Overall Productive in finding work for their temp employees
Temporary
Hugo Boss (Former Employee), savannah, gaJanuary 21, 2015
Always a pleasure working for this agency however no room for advancement
Stright to work kind of Environment.
Hugo Boss (Former Employee), Midway, GAJanuary 5, 2015
Temp service Job. Did not last as long as needed. & not much to add about a Typical work day.
ship yard work
PIPEFITTER (HELPER) (Former Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 11, 2014
Pros: outstanding work hours
Cons: jobs dont last long
Very detail work. Using math to solve different types of problem with removing and installing pipes on a naval ship. Using different tools
great job
Warehouse Temp Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta gaOctober 13, 2014
Pros: great hours, good pay and good benifts
Cons: seasonal
it was a nice job ,,,got a chance to interact with most costumers ,to help ,,,did delivery's and warehouse work...very descent supervisors and very cool work place , descent hours and a very caring staff...and its very uplifting to be apart of a hard working team
Laughing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Marlboro, NJOctober 1, 2014
Pros: fun with co workers
Cons: no breaks
Start by getting reports, make rounds to my patients room, given assignments to the nurses aid, and most importantly, work and communicate with my fellow co- workers. Learn that nursing is about helping patients and realize that we learn from patients too. Management want us to punch on time because they do not like to pay over time. Co workers are always in need if you need help. When you come across difficult patients and family. The most enjoyable able part of the job is learning different types of diseases and treatments. I love helping patients so they can always have a smile on their faces.
It's a temp agency.
Temp Worker (Current Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 24, 2014
They tend to only call me for warehouse work that I usually have to decline because transportation issues on my end.
Great Job
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 14, 2014
I enjoyed my time there while i was in Georgia. If i move back i would definitely work for this job again.
Professional Environment to work
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Savannah, GAAugust 29, 2014
Cons: 30 minute lunch breaks.
Everyone was kind and very helpful. They took the time to help train me in whatever task they needed me to complete. I filed paperwork and important documents at one company. At another, I helped register people for events and conventions. The hardest part in registering people was that fact that there were some very rude and mean people. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the other temporary workers. The people that worked along my side were extremely kind and very helpful.
Fun loving workplace
Warehouse Worker/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Savannah, GAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: peace of mind
Cons: break times/lengths
Very comfortable work site. Super friendly personnel. The only hard part about the job is that there is no room for work advancement for temporary workers.
productive and safe work place
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee), midway, gaJuly 30, 2014
Pros: one hour lunch breaks
Cons: healthcare
I enjoyed every job duty that I was entitled to do, I always came to work with a positive attitude to work and get the job done. I have always worked with well organized team members and supervisors. the most enjoyable part about the job was that I had team members that have always kept a positive attitude about their work and was willing to get the job done.
Mismanaged and favortism was aparent. Unsanitary work processes
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: work hours
Cons: racist managers
Misled into believing positions would lead to permanent hire.
It's okay!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2014
This is a great place to work for those that are doing entry level! I worked as an intern so it good for beginners.
Productive and fun place to work
Tax Processor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2014
Pros: tempwork
Cons: n/a
Sitting all day learned how to be accurate with figures and pay attention.
Oppurtunities to advancee
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Jonesboro,GaJune 23, 2014
If you gain the knowledge on a line a raise is very easy to receive
staffing service
Data Processor (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GAJune 17, 2014
I liked the assignments that weregiven and the employees are very help ful .
Company introduced me to working with sensitive information and document examination speedily.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: somewhat of a "pressure cooker" environment. forms had to be checked very quickly.
Horizon Staffing employed me as a tax document examiner. I feel this company helped me to acquire a job with Georgia Dept. of Revenue as it was a good example of my efficiency with financial documents and excellent work ethics.
working a bank lockbox
Data Transcriber Clerk (Former Employee), Bank of america/lockboxMarch 26, 2014
was trained in a lockbox facility. Also learn how to work in every area of the lockbox. Worked myself up to a lead operator, trained new employees on how to run every area of the lockbox
It was always a busy day and the people were very business like.
Stocking, Clamp operator landscaping (Former Employee), Savannah, GAMarch 20, 2014
It was always a busy day and the people were cheerful but, business like. I learn how to landscape, operate clamps/forklifts, verifying, and that with hard work you can accomplish anything. Management was very helpful in leading me and teaching me. My co-worker were sociable and very respectful. I cant recall anything being hard about the work I had done. The most enjoyable part about the job is knowing you accomplished something.
fast-paced organization
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2014
Working in a warehouse was cool and everything. The employees welcomed new comers and taught them the way of working.

1 2 3 4