Horizon Staffing Employee Reviews

professional
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 13, 2016
Horizon Staffing is a very professional and organized company. The pay is wonderful and the staff is very polite. I would be more than happy to work for this company again.
Horizing staffing is your typical staffing agency
Manual Processor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2016
a typical day working for horizon staffing (Bank of America) was early in the am we had to put all our things in a locker then report to the work room.
This job was very okay.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GA 30236May 12, 2016
This was a very depended on work appearances. This showed me that all jobs are not permitted and can be left behind at any time.
Good job
Rigger Helper (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 17, 2016
Was a good experience learned helpful skills and how to operate special rigging equipment. Work crew was very experienced and helpful with the learning process, management was very clear on explaining work assignments
Work
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 13, 2016
Was told that I would be getting paid 11.00/Hour but found out I was only getting 9.00/hour. Work was not consistent and guaranteed.
Pros
N/A
Cons
NO work/ wrong pay
very helpful with job placement
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYApril 12, 2016
excellent placements. horizon has work with me in finding the best fit for my skills and experience. Horizon is working with me to find a more permanent full time position.
Management was courteous, found good assignments for clients
Customer Service Attendant for major events (Former Employee) –  IRSApril 1, 2016
Worked as a temporary for the IRS enjoyed it, worked under strict scrutiny, had no problem, with high productivity and accounting. Every day I was assigned to a different task, which made it interesting . Management was fair and concise when giving instruction. Coworkers were business like. The work place was a fast paced environment all day. I did not find anything hard about the job, I enjoyed it.
Pros
Work experoence with the IRS-good reference
Cons
Temporary only
Good place to work.
Standup Reach Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLMarch 7, 2016
Fast paced which makes the day go fast. Learned how to operate Reach lift and Order picker and the use of R.F. gun. Management and co-workers easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job would have to be the lifting at times. what I enjoyed most were the people I worked with.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
Lack of consistent work hours.
N/a
Rep (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAMarch 3, 2016
Horizon Staffing was one of my first jobs. The job some what gave me an opportunity and a chance to experience what it felt like working in a fast pace environment.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive working environment
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAFebruary 3, 2016
i would usually report to a warehouse if they need help and put labels on boxes and send them down the line. I've learned that i can step outside of my comfort zone and try new things. my co workers were nice and the helped me if i needed help. the hardest part i would say about the jobs is getting used to doing something that i have never done before. the most enjoyable thing about working at the warehouses are that everyone was so nice and they showed me and corrected me if i did something wrong i really did enjoy working at the different warehouses.
Pros
good working pace
Cons
short breaks
Ex-employee
THE OFFICE (Current Employee) –  MORROW, GADecember 29, 2015
Work for this company for more then two account they wasn't professional at all at the office nor at the jobs they sent me to. Then don't go into the office with children because they act as if they can't help you with nothing with children been with you and am not talking about any babies my children are 7yr & 10yrs old they were just very disrespectful. Explain this is the reason why I had to stop working for them because who work for a company that don't respect the fact that you are a parent....Do not work here unless you don't care abouy yourself or your kids they are just disrespectful & don't care about your point of view at all
it was ok
Mail Sorter/Forklift/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GADecember 26, 2015
when i first started it was pretty good job with great mgmt. i worked with them for bout two years.. but some of the jobs they sent me to were unprofessional and unorganized. when i tried to speak with mgmt about my complaints they ended my assignment.
warehouse
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 5, 2015
this company is a trip when working on a site they never inform you that your relief or if they lost the account so you can find some where else to go i will never go back here they put you places that you are not skilled for
Great Company
Ricoh - Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 1, 2015
Great staffing firm, keep me working. They offered good pay and assignments. I was contracted to work at Plastic Pak, which was six month assignment. The company was great with good hours. Then I was contracted to work at Ricoh. I was a lift driver and order selector. This assignment allowed me to earn my certification. Unfortunately, they went out of business.
Pros
Great staff and opportunities
Cons
Perm positions
productive
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAJuly 30, 2015
they very organized and dont care bout issues they worry bout getting the mail out . i would want no body to work there . they are very rude .
Not a enjoyable to work.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAJuly 11, 2015
Management did help this to be an enjoyable to work
I enjoy learn processing estimate taxes returns
Every day was a typical day at work.
Pros
Cross training
Cons
assignment ended to soon
Seasonal
Exceptions Clerk/ Clerical (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJune 20, 2015
Process companies payments on taxes and other payments..Process in coming mail. Sort by departments. Flexable to work all the departments.
Fun work place
shipping&handling/ packing/machine operator (Former Employee) –  MIDWAY GAJune 3, 2015
Working with horizon was ok, the people I work with was funny and made the time go bye fast, I love working around motivating people, if you working around pople with a bad day it makes your day go slower so working with happy people makes you feel diffrent.
Pros
YOU BRING LUCH FROM HOMETHREE BREAKS
Ok people towork for
Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  savannah gaJanuary 29, 2015
They are a decent company. They tend to find you a job rather quickly sometimes.
Pros
nicer than most
Cons
its a temp service
productive
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 27, 2015
Overall Productive in finding work for their temp employees