- Engage with End users and business analyst to ensure that the BI solution meets business requirements.
- Architectural knowledge of establishing and implementing MicroStrategy environments.
- Engage in full life-cycle development from analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Understanding of Dimension modeling concepts and ability to understand high-level business needs and articulate to define good design and reporting requirements.
- Implement best practices in development standards, migration and change management processes.
- Define project performance benchmarks and implement strategy for deployment.
- Hands on experience in using MicroStrategy Service Modules, User Interfaces and Development tools.
- Experience with integrating MicroStrategy with heterogeneous data sources and the implementation of dynamic-sourcing.
- Development of project schemas based on logical models.
- Development of grid, graph, document and dashboard reports.
- Development of Narrowcast services for report deployment.
- Provide technical solutions in MicroStrategy on complex report development needs identified by other MicroStrategy report developers.
- Ability to upgrade the MicroStrategy from one version to other.
- Interacting effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in the following is required: Data warehousing, MicroStrategy Report development, MicroStrategy Document/Dashboard, MicroStrategy Architect, MicroStrategy Administrator, ETL tool, Data modeling, UNIX / Sun Solaris, and SQL.
Indeed - 9 months ago