- 1 - 3 years experience in hospice sales with existing referral relationships
- 2 - 5 years experience in related healthcare sales (Home Health, DME, Nursing Facility)
- Registered Nurses with hospice experience and a marketing background/education would be considered.
- Assist referral sources with identification of appropriate patients and educate regarding admissions criteria.
- Be responsible to submit daily, weekly and monthly marketing reports as required in a timely manner as assigned to your position.
- Provide on-site clinical assessment service to referring providers. Assessments will determine if the patient's needs appropriately match services provided by hospice, home health and/or DME.
- Manage the relationship with referral sources. The position is the primary source for information to the referral sources regarding current services.
- Conduct regular visits to assigned hospitals and SNFs to build and maintain relationships with Discharge Planners, Case Managers, Physicians and work to ensure that the agency is responding promptly and is meeting their needs. Maintain regular visits that serve as educational opportunities for the referring facility staff.
Horizons Hospice is a privately owned hospice company in the Richmond area. We are currently seeking an experienced sales representative in the Richmond and surrounding area. We have estabilshed locations with an existing sales team that is positioned for growth and expansion.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Horizons Hospice, LLC is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical, and technological excellence. We believe that serving patients in the...