Horizontal Integration Employee Reviews

Top Heavy
Digital Dept. (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 17, 2016
Too many chefs in the kitchen, not enough cooks. The micromanaging from the top was unbearable. This meant the work was improperly dispersed among those down the chain.
Cons
Top managemnet needs to support the employees, not just the clients.
I love working at Horizontal Integration.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJuly 17, 2016
I love working at Horizontal Integration. The only reason I want to find another opportunity is that HI is moving to a different location which is far from my residence.
Cons
No Employer Match 401K
This company is management heavy and refuse to allow experience to allow advancement
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VADecember 30, 2015
The work load is mortifying. The paperwork is impossible to keep updated because of the required case load. There is way too many supervisor that are not required to bring in revenue. That falls to the minority group of employees that have to make enough money to pay for all these management positions.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
work overload, no change for advancement, more paperwork than anyone can do which results in bringing it home. SO flexing off is comical.
They're just another body shop
consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNDecember 23, 2015
Like a prior reviewer stated: you won't hear a peep out of 'em until something is wrong. They did a very poor job vetting the client I was placed at - the client ended up being a horrible place to work, very flaky, and downright abusive toward consultants.

The requirements for going C2C through HI were relatively a lot compared to other placement agencies.

Shop around before signing on with them - you can get a better deal elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
so many things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Horizontal Integration. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4