HORNE LLP Employee Review

Give up your life/Stressful/Horrible pay
Tech (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 3, 2012
The Mobile office is horrible. They treat the employees like dirt. They do not care if you have a family its all about the number of financials you can push out in one day. They dont care about the accuracy of the financials as long as it will pass review. The company loves to say all work is performed in the US. It is a lie. The back office they refer to is in another country. If you have any experience and want a decent paying job this is not the place for you.
Pros
its a job
Cons
you give up your life. bad attitudes. turnover this year has been horrible.

Other HORNE LLP Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Tax Intern, Public and Middle Markets (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSOctober 11, 2017
Great place to work overall. Internships are easy to come by, full time employment is a bit more difficult to achieve. Management is very helpful and they teach you a great deal.
Horrible Controlling Office Manager
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 29, 2017
Worked in Hattiesburg. Office manager screamed and bulleyed me. Worst job I ever had. I spoke to several managers who simply told me I just had to accept the way she was! And this company promotes TEAMWORK?
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management