Hospice & Palliative Care Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
double standards. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone
Hospice Aide (Current Employee) –  Mocksville, NCApril 13, 2016
Ridiculous scheduling. Unorganized. Double standards throughout staff members. Rules aren't regulated for all staff. Lots of favoritism. Supervisor is too invasive. They try to get into your personal life. Lots of gossiping.
Loving and caring job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 7, 2013
At Hospice i take care of patients, also comfort and educated family members. I learn one day this could be me so i give my all because i care and understand. my co-workers have different personality so i learn to block the negative and focus on the positive. The hardest part of this job it is very emotional. Management is the best of the best very caring and helpful. The most i enjoy about this job is that a family appreciate my hard work. bottom line i love my job.
Pros
free dinners from familys
Cons
cenus can get low
An excellent culture and value system for Human Resource professionals.
Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 29, 2012
I worked at Hospice & Pallative Care as a Human Resources Consultant for quite some time and found this organization to have the highest values, work culture, and deep desire to provide the best of medical care to people with life threatening illnesses. I would personally rate this organization as one of the best places to work.
Pros
pro-life and professional work culture for people needing their services.
Wonderful place to work.
Triage Registered Nurse Week End (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 17, 2014
Spiritually fulfilling. This job offered an opportunity to minister it is an art. The staff work well together. We were more like family than colleague. I loved being able to enter a heightened family crisis and bring peace, love, education and empowerment. The hardest part was watching the family of a young person.
Team of compasionate people caring for teminally ill
Primary RN (Former Employee) –  New Hartford, NYOctober 10, 2013
A wonderful group of Care Givers that give ALL of themselves to make a terminally ill patient and their families have peace during a most difficult time.
The job really taught me a lot.
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 18, 2012
The hardest part of the job was that I couldn't spend much time with the patients.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
driving time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hospice & Palliative Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Hospice & Palliative Care Reviews by Location