Hospice at Home Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A Workplace to Grow In
Social Work Intern (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MIFebruary 11, 2015
At Hospice At Home, I am getting a terrific educational experience; everything I do is in training to prepare for my full-time job after graduation in May 2015. I have handled my own caseload, successfully documented, and reported patient progress to an interdisciplinary team of social workers, nurses, medical director, spiritual care, and aids. My supervisor has let me decide what experiences I need in order to feel confident as a professional social worker as I enter the work force. I cannot express enough my gratitude for this wonderful company as it really lets its employees (and interns) grow in their job as well as promote to higher positions.
Customer satisfaction oriented
Admission Nurse (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MINovember 20, 2014
Enjoyed working with patients and families, who appreciated the help.My typical day would include asessing patients for hospice services, bringing them in our program, symptom management and collaborating with Medical Director. Great coworkers and physicians. Requires long hours of work. My position, also, required a lot of driving, which was a challenge sometimes in the winter time.
Pros
working with one patient and family at one time
Cons
long work hours and driving
Mission Statement no longer reflected Mission
Hospice RN admissions, phone triage, case manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MIApril 8, 2013
Individuals were place in management positions without any previous experience, training with increased expectations on staff to increase the number of admissions completed side-stepping the Medical Directors allowing off-site individual to make verbal certifications for the patients' admissions. One Medical Director has since resigned.
Pros
excellent nursing staff
Cons
very poor management
great environment
HOSPICE HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MIDecember 14, 2012
MY JOB WAS VERY LAID BACK THOUGH IT COULD BE STRESSFUL AT TIMES I LOVED MY CO-WORKERS AND MANAGEMENT
Pros
flexible

Want to know more about Hospice at Home?

Ask a question