Hospice Source

Hospice Source Employer Reviews

Helpful enviorment
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXApril 16, 2014
Pros: people i worked with, and for.
Cons: no room for advancement
The most enjoyable part of my job was, helping patients and their families with the medical equipment. The hardest part was finding out a patient you formally helped has passed. I learned a lot from this position about the medical industry. My co-worker where a lot of fun to work with, we bonded well with each other, and our management team where wonderful – more... as well. I loved working for this place. – less
Customer service oriented and physical labor
Driver/Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 27, 2013
At Hospice Source I would load a Van up with hospice equipment such as concentrators, nebulizers, wheelchairs and other equipment that I would end up delivering to dying patients. I would also load the van with hospice medical beds and put them together once I arrived to the patients home.
ok place
Service Tech/Driver (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXAugust 1, 2013
really did not take care of employees at the corporate level. but area manager really did care and did what he could do
Fun and Friendly environment very steady
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: able to keep company vehicle at home.
Cons: short breaks, unorganized company.
A traveling office job able to work alone and independently... Also able to build strong customer service and communication skills which is an asset to the job title. Unloading and loading up medical equipment into the company vehicle and setting the equipment up such as hospital beds, oxygen devices and other medical equipment...
It is a rewarding job just because of the patients and there family
Site Manager and route Driver Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2012
This was a great company at one time but not so much now. the company is having growing pains. So they use up people to get what they want.They do not care about our family life . i gave them 110%.
Under paid was my reward.
Fullfilling job
Warehouse/CSR (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 26, 2012
Great Co-Worker with highly questionable mangement support