Hospice of Las Vegas Employee Reviews in United States

Management needs improvement, supervisors needed more professional training in communication skills to keep good employees.
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 19, 2015
A typical day of work is visits to 8 patients a day was a good day for a CNA staff. I learned from this company that any problem that may arise should be documented, signed, keeping a copy for my own file and presented to the director of nursing to back up my statement of any situation that I am involved. Management was not at all supportive of the staff, supervisors were not doing a good job for their position. Co-workers tried to be a team player, but afraid to say anything when troubles comes, fear of loosing their job. That's what makes the job harder for me to tackle, it was stressful. Most enjoyable part is working alone and changing environment.
Pros
Long 1 hour lunch, working on my own and outside of the office
Cons
Dealing with bad management and lazy supervisors with bad and unprofessional behaviors.
Dependable,Friendly,
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2014
Answering phones, filing, working in the computer. I have learned how to burn information to disc. Respectable to all upper Management, and Co-Workers, learning how to give information to patients about Hospice with out them being upset and comforting them over the phone. Putting up decorations in the office when the Holidays come around, making different craft items for the office or co-workers birthdays and enjoying life one day at a time.
Pros
getting promotions and raises
Cons
only having 30 minutes to eat your meals not enough to heat it up and eat before going back to work
Volunteering is rewarding in its own way with the people you meet and appreiating you recieve from it.
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NevadaMay 24, 2013
The most enjoyable part about volunteering is that you are helping people with the time you spend there.
Pros
great experience with filing and office work.
I enjoyed working for Hospice of Las Vegas. Very good company to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2012
Very good company to work for. I enjoyed working for Hospice of Las Vegas. A typical schedule day, I saw 12 patients.
Normal Hospice Setting
Medical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NevadaOctober 31, 2012
Young Company good to work as it will be growing in the future.

2.5