Hospitality Services Group Employee Reviews

Very Exciting
Banquet Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 2, 2017
This Job Is Phenomenal U get to go to different location see new people and plus have the enjoyment of making people happy by serving and making sure they have an elegant night
Nice place to work for. I like the management, they are very professional
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Griffith, INAugust 23, 2017
Hospitality Services Group is a very good agency to become a part of. We work all kinds of venues. I love the atmosphere at the work place and our management team and schedulers are very helpful. There's always an assignment available for you. As a banquet server we are responsible for meeting and greeting the guest and serving them in a timely fashion.
Pros
There's always an event available
Cons
Some of the events are too far out of range.
Just unorganized
TEMP (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 3, 2017
Everything job was in different locations, you got to have your own transportation, make sure you watch the hours you work, they will get you.
Can't bring anything personal with you no lockers.Their not located in Chicago, but in Indiana. It's hard to get in contact with them if something occurs while doing a job. Got to wait til the next business day majority of the jobs are at night, overnight 3rd shift.
Pros
You can work around your schedule.
Cons
Not consistent.
Part-time employment
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 21, 2017
I worked very few hours and I am in need of and am seeking a full-time employment opportunity as a Housekeeping Attendant. Working with them has shown me I like to work in the hotel environment and hope to continue to work with them on a as needed basis.
Opportunity to work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Highland, INMarch 4, 2017
Not a lot of assignments for my skill set. I have enjoyed the sites I have worked at. Would prefer more regular work assignments. The locations of most assignments where easily found.