Hospitality Softnet Employee Reviews

Great Co-worker not so great management
Administrative Assistant/Support (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 10, 2017
Te co--worker environment was great but the environment with managment/business owners was not. To muuch micromanaging and poor leadership skills. Lots of work and responsibilities, low pay, streessful work and no caeer advancement. Benefits were not the best. Could have been an awsome placce to work if the Owners/Partners (husband and wife team) would have better leadership, team player, work independant, positive enivronment skills.
Pros
Co-worker awsome
Cons
management not inspirational, lack skills and benefits not the best
Great company!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLAugust 4, 2017
I worked as a hotel sales manager and catering manager for many years. Once I had my son I realized that I wanted to stay home for a few years to focus on my son. After a year and a half of being a stay at home, I found a perfect job that suited my needs for income and flexibility. I did mystery shopping and teleprospecting as a contractor. Shortly after I was hired to be a sales manager with the company. I love the owners, the team and the flexibility. It is a great company to work for and there is opportunity for growth if you prove yourself. The only down side would be that this is for a person that is looking for additional income, but not usually the main provider of the household. The reason I say this is because you can't guarantee a certain amount of hours each week. For the most part the company is busy, but during holidays there might be some quiet time with little or no income. Also, since you are a contractor, there is not healthcare or benefits package.
Pros
Flexibility, Salary
Cons
Healthcare/Benefit
Flexible working hours
Hotel Shopper (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMarch 3, 2016
The flexible HSI work hours have been invaluable to my family and to myself. I began working for HSI 16 years ago when my two children were in pre-school. It was a dream come true to be able to be home for them throughout their adolescence. I was able to greet them off the school bus, be home for them when they were sick and never missed any of their extra-curricular activities. Both of these young adults are now attending Ivy League schools and I attribute some of their success to the flexible work hours provided by HSI. Sue S
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Benefits - healthcare, 401K
Great Company - Join today !!
A fellow employee (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 25, 2016
Hospitality Softnet, Inc. is a great fit for many looking for a wonderful quality of life choice as you can work from home in a virtual world. The company has many individuals that have very long tenure many over 15 to 20 years, and dozens over 10 years. Should you consider to join the organization, please proceed as with any opportunity, making sure that what is offer is a good fit for you. Speak with frankness to those that you initially meet, and ask to speak with other professionals in the organization that perform work similar to what your interests are. No one is shy, and I'm certain that they will tell you the hardships and the rewards. Contact information to others will be gladly supplied. Hospitality Softnet, Inc. welcomes that kind of relationship scrutiny. Please know that only those invited, will join others that strive to deliver excellent quality services and information to the company's valued customers. Ask for copies of the company's newsletter, and get an idea of the real flavor of the culture of this company. A culture who's core values are humility, mutual respect, and dignity.

High standards are important here, and the other professionals that are part of the team have enjoyed this work for many, many years. It is a foundation of success built over years, and has helped to foster meaningful relationships with customers and associates alike. Without great team members, the organization would not have been successful, nor lasted in business for over 20 years. It did not happen by accident, and certainly not without outstanding people in the group
Good for stay-at-home parents
Sales and Catering Tester (Current Employee) –  Home BasedMarch 11, 2015
This job is good for former hotel sales employees that now stay at home with their children. However, the income is not steady. When you are hired, they say the average salary per year is $10,000. However, $3,000-$6,000 is more accurate. There is a lot of passive aggressive behavior by the account managers. Most of the communication with management is done via email so, it is difficult to feel a connection.
Pros
Flexible schedule, easy and fun
Cons
Time consuming, low pay, passive aggressive managers
Great Innovative Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 27, 2014
Fun working environment with variety of tasks.
I learned many tasks daily.
Helpful and courteous staff.
Pros
Lunch outings.
Great Company
Contract Security Consultant / Senior Field Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 27, 2012
I am proud to not only have worked for but became friends with both owners of Hospitality Softnet....great people, great company and fabulous organization.