We are looking to hire a Recruiter who will work closely with the Recruitment team to recruit and place healthcare professionals (physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech therapists) on short-term assignments for our clients nationwide. Our recruiters attend weekly team meetings, network with healthcare professionals, market the travel healthcare profession, negotiate contracts with healthcare professionals, and conduct phone screens and interviews. They guide qualified healthcare professionals through every step of the recruitment process and maintain contact with them while on the job.
The successful Recruiter will be creative and energetic individual with excellent personal, organizational, and leadership skills. He or she must have a demonstrated interest in sales and be able to meet or exceed certain recruitment goals, and must also have an interest of the healthcare staffing industry.
He or she will work closely with the Director of Recruitment and the Director of Client Sales in designing, hiring, and implementing a strategic plan for recruiting and placing healthcare professionals at client sites throughout the United States.
Income potential is based largely on commission and bonuses. During their first year, successful recruiters earn $55k-$70k per year. During their second year, successful recruiters earn $70k-$100k per year. With hard work in a competitive sales environment, third year earnings are typically $100k-$120k per year.
It should be noted that this is a sales position, not a human resources position. Please only apply if you currently live in San Diego or are able to relocate immediately.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Market the travel healthcare field through social media, direct recruiting, and online marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Manage your own recruitment database.
- Pre-screen and evaluate potential candidates.
- Provide candidates with meaningful professional feedback and assist them in meeting their career goals as a travel healthcare professional.
- Check references and place candidates at appropriate client sites.
- Conduct performance reviews, provide quality checks, and provide feedback and evaluation.
- Enter all activity and information into the Host Healthcare database.
- Provide daily and weekly reports summarizing activities and accomplishments.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented.
- Fearless and competitive sales attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with strong phone presence.
- Experience in a sales environment involving significant time on the phone preferred.
- Ability to articulate a concept and sell an intangible.
- Creativity and the ability of translating sales and marketing goals into meaningful additional revenues.
- Proven interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational abilities.
- Results oriented: This individual will rigorously hold himself/herself accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance.
Personal and Professional Competencies:
- The successful candidate is intelligent, self-confident, influential, and effective when interacting with superiors and peers.
- "Roll up their sleeves" type of individual to do whatever it takes to get the job done in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills and equally strong listening skills, objectively considers others’ ideas and opinions.
- Proficiencies in all Microsoft Office products.
- Exhibits assertiveness, inspiration, strong perception, and insight.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity, discretion, and judgment.
High School Diploma required, 4 Year degree preferred.
Limited travel to client sites and conventions required.
Host Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Host Healthcare may require applicants to undergo a drug screen and/or background check as a condition of employment. References will be required.
Host Healthcare staffs hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, clinics, government facilities, and schools across the United States. Founded by industry veterans and new leaders, Host Healthcare works with therapy and rehab professionals to identify their career interests and personal goals, and places them in outstanding positions across the United States. Host Healthcare’s personalized service and focus on long-term partnerships make us the organization of choice for clinical institutions and healthcare professionals.
As a high-growth company, Host Healthcare is always looking to add to our growing team of innovative thinkers who strive for excellence. We value creativity, encourage personal growth, and reward performance; our office culture is fun and team-oriented. We are dedicated to creating an environment that fosters employee advancement, continual learning, and an open forum for discussion and problem solving.