Hosting

Hosting Employee Reviews

enjoyable/hard parts
IHOP (Current Employee), Athens, GeorgiaMay 25, 2015
Pros: meting new people
Cons: rude/difficult customers, not enough hours
Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude/picky customers. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. A typical day at work I could expect to go home anywhere from the moment I walk through the door to four hours later, not long hours.
Volunteering and Customer Service
Volunteer (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: free breakfast and lunch
Cons: long lines.
A typical day where I work as a volunteer is like any other job you choose to work, except I do not pay taxes weekly. But I enjoy volunteering.
The most enjoyable part of my job is upon completion, I know I have done my share to the fullest extent and all co-workers are happy to have accomplished another day of work/volunteering.
The clients come in to be served a tray of nutritional food. The clients have a place to wash their hands as they eagerly wait for their tray(s) to be served.
A friendly environment and appealing atmosphere makes a comfortable setting for a meal to be served.As the clients – more... finish their meals they have several waste containers to put their trays.
Our handicapped clients are duly noted and receive our care as care-givers, such as coffee and tray placement as they appreciate our hospitality.
There are several television sets for our clients to pass the time while waiting to be served.Standing in line for our delicious food is part of a typical day.
We clean up and get ready for another day or shift change. Its important to wipe each table down as the appearance of our dining room is very impressive.
I enjoy the thank-you that I receive from the clients while preforming my duties on the job. – less
A workplace that feels like family
Linux server engineer and tech support rep (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 11, 2014
Pros: fun coworkers, relatable managers
Cons: high employee turnover, documentation leaves much to be desired
This company improved a lot over the years, went through many changes, and my colleagues were generally pleasant to work with.
I manage over 10 coaches and oversee over 200 athletes
Athletic Director (Current Employee), Marshall, TXFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: the work relationships in athletics
Cons: low pay
Typically, I work five days a week and sometimes on weekends depending on home scheduled athletic events. What I have learned is how to handle multiple salutations and maintain a balance and healthy work environment among the staff. Also, I have learned the importance of networking with other areas of the campus, such as the business office, cafeteria staff, residence life, etc., to help accomplish goals that will meet the needs of our athletes. The hardest part of my job is to operate an office with no administrative assistant. The most enjoyable part of my job are the relationships built with co-workers, students and athletes. We depend heavily on students to help us run the day to day operations and it has been very rewarding to work with bright young minds.
Pretty good place but not the shift I wanted.
Dedicated Server Engineer (Former Employee), Lindon, UTNovember 11, 2013
Setup Operating Systems on clients Dedicated Hosting servers, with Linux and Windows. Provided basic Networking support with Internet Protocol addressing.
Hardware testing on Dedicated servers and reported to on site Technician for repair or to be replaced.

I worked weekend graves so I wasn't able to be with my family and friends that much. Other than that it was a pretty good place to work
Fun workplace
Customer service (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 15, 2013
My co-workers were fun and my management was okay. The hardest part was running around but after being there for a while you get the hang of it.
Project manager
Project Manager (Former Employee), dominican republicApril 30, 2013
a typical day begins organization with subcontractors,
learned organization skills, managment skills, supervisor skills, great co-wokers, ther hardest part of the job is when something goes wrong and you have to resolved it. the most enjoyable part of the job is when all coworkers do a great job all days.

Hosting Salaries