Hosting Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great
Denny's, Server/Host (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 21, 2016
It was great job. Nice people, and good company to work with I was glad being able to work there. Will never forget working there due to how great it was working there
Enjoyable and productive work environment with positive social gatherings and fun culture.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 3, 2016
This company really shows that it cares and promotes the growth and well being of it's people.

The day to day here is challenging and really helps professionals grow their skill set with support from their leadership.

Overall a solid place to work and take your career in the right direction.
Pros
Fun competitions, like ping pong and dart tournaments, Potlucks and other social events centered around current holidays and pop culture events
Nice Place to Work
Assisting Customers (Former Employee) –  Wauseon, OHFebruary 17, 2016
A typical day at work was very busy. I learned interpersonal communication skills and better money skills. Management was very nice and understanding. My Co-workers were very young and energetic. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unsatisfied customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping others.
Pros
Dealing with Customers, Loved the atmosphere
Cons
not enough hours
Great Place to Learn and Grow
Storage Administrator (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 5, 2016
Management is supportive and elevates their employees. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the pace at times. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the well cultured people. a typical day at work will include answering customers questions and resolving tickets.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Nothing!
Loved it!
Server/Bartender, The Number 10 Tavern (Former Employee) –  Eaton, NYOctober 15, 2015
a great positive atmosphere with proactive attitudes. I liked my boss and I learned a good amount of knowledge from working here.
hostess
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Dearborn Heights, MISeptember 20, 2015
Sat customers, cleaned the environment, learned new things daily, cashier, helped organize the plates, cups, utensils,
customer service, meetings, cleaning.
It was a great and fun place to work
Host (Former Employee) –  pittsburgh, paJune 21, 2015
The best part of the job was greeting and making sure customers had the best experience. Management was good the co-workers I got along with. I learned a lot from working there it is a very nice place to work
Pros
satisfying the customers
Cons
sometimes we got no break and would work for 11 hours
enjoyable/hard parts
IHOP (Current Employee) –  Athens, GeorgiaMay 25, 2015
Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude/picky customers. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. A typical day at work I could expect to go home anywhere from the moment I walk through the door to four hours later, not long hours.
Pros
meting new people
Cons
rude/difficult customers, not enough hours
Volunteering and Customer Service
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day where I work as a volunteer is like any other job you choose to work, except I do not pay taxes weekly. But I enjoy volunteering.
The most enjoyable part of my job is upon completion, I know I have done my share to the fullest extent and all co-workers are happy to have accomplished another day of work/volunteering.
The clients come in to be served a tray of nutritional food. The clients have a place to wash their hands as they eagerly wait for their tray(s) to be served.
A friendly environment and appealing atmosphere makes a comfortable setting for a meal to be served.As the clients finish their meals they have several waste containers to put their trays.
Our handicapped clients are duly noted and receive our care as care-givers, such as coffee and tray placement as they appreciate our hospitality.
There are several television sets for our clients to pass the time while waiting to be served.Standing in line for our delicious food is part of a typical day.
We clean up and get ready for another day or shift change. Its important to wipe each table down as the appearance of our dining room is very impressive.
I enjoy the thank-you that I receive from the clients while preforming my duties on the job.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
long lines.
A workplace that feels like family
Linux server engineer and tech support rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 11, 2014
This company improved a lot over the years, went through many changes, and my colleagues were generally pleasant to work with.
Pros
fun coworkers, relatable managers
Cons
high employee turnover, documentation leaves much to be desired
I manage over 10 coaches and oversee over 200 athletes
Athletic Director (Current Employee) –  Marshall, TXFebruary 16, 2014
Typically, I work five days a week and sometimes on weekends depending on home scheduled athletic events. What I have learned is how to handle multiple salutations and maintain a balance and healthy work environment among the staff. Also, I have learned the importance of networking with other areas of the campus, such as the business office, cafeteria staff, residence life, etc., to help accomplish goals that will meet the needs of our athletes. The hardest part of my job is to operate an office with no administrative assistant. The most enjoyable part of my job are the relationships built with co-workers, students and athletes. We depend heavily on students to help us run the day to day operations and it has been very rewarding to work with bright young minds.
Pros
the work relationships in athletics
Cons
low pay
Pretty good place but not the shift I wanted.
Dedicated Server Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTNovember 11, 2013
Setup Operating Systems on clients Dedicated Hosting servers, with Linux and Windows. Provided basic Networking support with Internet Protocol addressing.
Hardware testing on Dedicated servers and reported to on site Technician for repair or to be replaced.

I worked weekend graves so I wasn't able to be with my family and friends that much. Other than that it was a pretty good place to work
Fun workplace
Customer service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 15, 2013
My co-workers were fun and my management was okay. The hardest part was running around but after being there for a while you get the hang of it.
Project manager
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  dominican republicApril 30, 2013
a typical day begins organization with subcontractors,
learned organization skills, managment skills, supervisor skills, great co-wokers, ther hardest part of the job is when something goes wrong and you have to resolved it. the most enjoyable part of the job is when all coworkers do a great job all days.