Hostway has an immediate opening for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. We are seeking a strategic, innovative thinker with an understanding of marketing and product management.
In this position, you will help support key marketing programs related to our product portfolio, ensuring we develop the best programs for the market by employing market research, customer segmentation, and competitive positioning across assigned product lines. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing high impact marketing campaigns aimed at educating, acquiring and retaining customers. These campaigns will involve implementing best practice marketing strategies and will target audiences with segmented, relevant and coherent communications.
In this role, you will also be challenged to work with the team to align your product marketing communication and strategy with the wider marketing initiatives, and in this way to deliver a consistent, holistic and integrated experience across our customer's lifecycle. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, communications, product management, support and more.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate between marketing, sales, and product management to ensure the customer’s voice is understood and top of mind for all product marketing initiatives
- Review and translate insightful, comprehensive market research to understand the needs of the market and turn them into product requirements
- Manage the product marketing development lifecycle to ensure all products are brought to launch successfully from a marketing perspective and maximum exposure is achieved
- Collaborate with sales and a variety of marketing functions to drive revenue through strategic market planning and execution
- Support efforts to understand the competitive landscape and provide competitive differentiation through sales support and the development of product plans
- Develop and implement scalable marketing programs for customers that are integrated within the overall communications strategy and that supplement the efforts of other team members
- Leverage your product expertise to conceive and write product and promotional copy to support marketing campaigns across product lines such as web pages, collateral, presentations, and internal communications
- Develop and implement bold, creative promotions and programs, marketing communications, and special projects through Hostway’s engagement channels to increase leads and drive sales
- Manage the marketing analytics efforts to understand user/customer behaviors on and off the product that can drive future marketing efforts
- Directly interact with customers through events and focus groups to garner customer feedback related to existing and future product offerings
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to translate deep technical product information into meaningful business language
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in product management, product marketing or marketing
- Ability to operate in cross-functional teams and execute effectively under aggressive deadlines.
- Strong organizational, managerial, and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results
- Exposure to segmentation, positioning, pricing, and new product development practices preferred
- Experience in the hosting industry or similar technology field is a definite plus
Please send resume, salary history and reference code CM071513AB.
Hostway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.