HOT SPOT

HOT SPOT Employer Reviews

Fun, upbeat environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Stockton, MOMarch 6, 2014
Pros: assistant manger pay, great co-workers, fantastic managment, friendly customers.
Cons: impatient out of towners, closing late at night by myself.
Hot Spot was a job that I looked forward to every day. My manager was fun to work with, but also tough when need be. All of the co-workers got along well and I feel as if that is very important. I had a lot of regular customers at Hot Spot that I got to have great conversation with every day, which is what I loved most about my job. I've had some even – more... bring me sweets to work just because, and a couple of them even bought me and my daughter Christmas presents.
8 weeks into working for Hot Spot, I was promoted to assistant manager, which was the hardest part of my job, but simple after doing it for a couple of weeks. I learned about auditing, paperwork, properly counting out cash drawers, answering calls from the head office and answering their questions to the best of my ability, ect. – less
Just Lovely
Cashier (Former Employee), Gresham, SCJanuary 31, 2014
What a wonderful Job! I met and greeted a lot of people at this job. It was fun and outgoing!
Not a career, just a job.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Asheville, NCJanuary 27, 2014
High overturn rate, little benefits, minimum wage. For the person looking to get by, not for someone who would want to advance.
hotspot
Cashier (Current Employee), Greer, SCJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: no break except ciggarett breaks every two hours
Cons: you get benifits after so many months
a day at hot spot can be fun, and very stressful. you have your good days an your bad days.

I've learn not to let people walk all over me. learn to handle a store by myself. learn how a store runs. I've learned how to do new things like. paper work, vendors, ordering,

management is good sometime like i said first you have your good days and your bad – more... days.

i love my co workers we all get along, we all work together an try to keep the store together, try to keep our customers happy.

the hardest part about working at hotspot. you have to keep you mind clear by all means. it gets hecktic. dealing with rude customers, robbers, lottering, how much you got to do with stocking an cleaning. it's alot.

my most enjoyable part about my job is that i get to meet so many new people. i learn an hear new things from them everyday. my customer are the reason that i am still there an that i still have a job. i give them the respect an happiness that they deserve when the come into the store. I want them to feel welcome so that they will come back. – less
Good location to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Gresham SCJanuary 15, 2014
Great location. Close to the Beach and to home as well. Really like my job, I just had to move.
Really nice place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVSeptember 12, 2013
Worked for years here but company would not let me work as manager and go to school to further my education.
Enjoyed the people I worked with
Cashier (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJuly 30, 2013
I found a new respect for truck drivers after working with them on a day to day basis. I learned that most stores don't make their money from gas purchases and it is important to upsell. I loved the people that I worked with or for. The hardest part of the job was working all night and not really having much time for anything else.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Greer, SCJuly 17, 2013
Cons: no breaks
The one thing I love about this job is being around many different people in one day. The people I work with are amazing and act as they were family. Very caring workplace.
Great fun place to work
Bartender (Former Employee), Dalton GAMarch 27, 2013
Pros: owners
Cons: if busy no breaks
Serving customers
I learned to deal with many different personalities
I loved the management I worked for
I enjoyed my fellow bartenders, we were like a family
The late nights were the hardest part of the job
Most enjoyable working was always fun
Fun place to work
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee), Peetz, COJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: free lunch, great customers, flexiable
I truly enjoyed working at the Hot Spot. I made great money and loved my customers. I worked with an amazing group of people and we continue our great team work outside of work.
Easy location with friendly staff
Cashier (Former Employee), Laurens, SCAugust 28, 2012
Great atmosphere and friendly coworkers/customers! The hardest part of the job would be to re-fill the coolers (I personally hated the cold).
Very out going steady place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Black River Falls, WIJune 19, 2012
You Start off by cleaning all the beds. Seeing who has appointments. Making appointments. Cleaning , doing laundry , folding towels.
No longer in business
Retail/Salesman/Cashier (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMarch 19, 2012
Pros: you meet a lot of cool people, safe environment
Cons: high priced clothing, low pay rate
It was a great place but it is no longer in business so there is nothing to talk about
fun
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee), ballarat vicMarch 19, 2014
was amazing to make new friends and start being a kichen hand and learn abit about different foods
mas omenos
auxiliar de casino (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMMarch 10, 2013
Pros: que es bueno el ambiente la boral
Cons: no te cotisan y no respetan la hora de salida
la verdad es mas o menos por que con los trabajadores nuevos les roban las cotisaciones y eso nomas es lo malo que tampoco respetan la hora de salida