HOT SPOT Employee Reviews

A fun enviroment
BRAIDER/ ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 14, 2017
This location I'm not to sure if is still around. This was a Women's sanctuary. We could laugh, cry, gossip, and still have a professional environment with great styles and wonderful service as a results. This is the type of business that I would love to own.
hot spot
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 8, 2017
typical day at work I can handle anything .having customer service I've learned to deal with all types of personalities.to run a job position you have to learn the culture. The hardest thing on my job is dealing with all kinds of attitudes. the most thing that I enjoy is being able do meet people.
A profession where customer service meets fitness. Traveling and meeting all types of new people was the best of the job.
Sprayer (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 21, 2017
Fast paced work environment. Very detailed oriented, have to be a team player to accomplish the goal. Perfect customer service/experience.Worked with up to 400 customers a day.
Pros
Free meals, luxury lounging
Cons
No breaks, straight hardwork until the end.
Buen trabajo
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMay 16, 2017
Me.encanta todo trabajo de relacionado con cocina pero se necesitan buenos jefes que te motiven a trabajar mejor
Pros
Comida gratis
Cons
Abuso de confianza
Na
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 12, 2017
It was really fun and very welcoming I liked it a lot felt like a huge family I loved it and I wish I could still be there but it closed down this year
Very Fast Paced
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaMarch 24, 2017
If you like taking breaks, being well trained or working shifts that aren't dangerously long, this isn't the place for you. I worked here for 4 days and I was trained for 3 and was asked to work alone, overnight, by myself. Pay is horrible for the amount of work you do. The handbook is a joke. There is NO break unless you smoke cigarettes. They will allow you to eat on the clock, but who has time? There are soooooo many things that have to be done. Yeah, not the job for anyone looking to advance or anything like that.
Pros
Nice customers
Cons
no breaks, minimum wage, very fast paced, solo work
Fun faced pace crawfish stop
Lead Cook/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moss Bluff, LANovember 5, 2016
Its a family owned and operated crawfish drive through. Its fun and faced paced. I loved working here but its only a seasonal job.
Fast paced fun place to work
cashier (Former Employee) –  Timmonsville, SCAugust 24, 2016
Management was hard to work with no team ethnic. Poorly staffed worked over 60 hour weeks with part time benefits. Raises where promised and never got them. Management cared nothing about employee well being had to work with the flu BC management wouldn't work the shift and there wasn't enough employee's for someone to cover literally everyone worked almost everyday and there was no room for restroom breaks BC no one could watch the store.
It is a demanding job.
Cashier/Clerk/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXAugust 6, 2016
Not a well balance for my family life. Customers are very friendly. Some days its very paced other days its pretty laid back, it depends on the time of the minth. You must know the TABC laws because it does sale alcohol and tobacco.
Pros
Can charge lightly and held outta your check
Cons
No scheduled breaks
busy and productive
Everythi (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaJuly 14, 2016
I can't stand this job, the pay is okay but not enough money for all of the work your doing. If you'll work here it's only to make ends meet. Managers handle the paper work and money, while they literally have you busting your butt. Co workers can do less and I definitely wouldn't recommend working as the coffee bar leader..
Pros
cigarette break
Cons
no lunch break and you never get to sit down
Great
Cashier/Gas Attendant (Former Employee) –  Arden, NCApril 29, 2016
The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Management was very understanding. Great place to work just didn't like the shift hours
typical gas station
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New Ellenton, SCApril 6, 2016
A typical day consisted of clocking in and running your register and give the best customer service you can muster. Learned a little about the community i had just moved into. managers didn't stick around long and neither did I. Most of my co-workers didn't stick around ether. The hardest part of the job was having to work with out dated equipment. Most of the time getting to know your customers was the best part of the job.
Pros
it's a job.
Cons
everything else
Tsb
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Timmonsville, SCFebruary 3, 2016
I loved my job. Would like to have made a little more money but the job was fun. Keeps you busy and you have to stay on your toes at all times.
Enjoyed working with this Convience Store very much!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJanuary 30, 2016
Loved working with the other staff and meeting the customers and serving them. Great atmosphere to be in and work in. I love that they play music throughout the store, it makes working a little more enjoyable.
Busy work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Camden, SCOctober 18, 2015
Your mostly on the cashier and when your not at the register your cleaning up the store.
Management was easy to work with and not too strict but still expect a lot from you.
The hardest part of the job was keeping the shelves stock and handle customers at the same time.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No breaks
typical gas station work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesnee, SCOctober 15, 2015
I didn't spend enough time at this establishment to write a legit review. No complaints from the time I did spend there. The management was very understanding.
Do not properly train
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCSeptember 17, 2015
You were not trained properly or long enough. They only train you for one or two days and then leave you to work by yourself for entire shifts. Then if you make a mistake an don't have anyone there to help you fix the problem because it's only been your second day. They dock your check.
Fast pace work flow, dealing with customers, operating cash register, cleaning and stocking shelves.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Timmonsville, SCAugust 20, 2015
Fast pace work environment involving customer service. Need speed and patients to excel. You need to keep a positive attitude everyday when dealing with different attitudes and personalities of every customer.
Pros
hot spot rewards card
Cons
no breaks
great place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Westminster, SCJuly 28, 2015
I handle the bank deposit, waited on customers, order supply and stock shelves , check in vendors, and did paperwork i enjoyed the country atmosphere at our rural location ,i opened and closed the store, set up the drink station and hot dog bar,cleaned and mop store ,i really enjoyed waiting on my customers
Pros
friendly people
Cons
store closed
Good working indoor hotel
Cashier/ Full Time Aug.2006 (Former Employee) –  Timmonsville, SCJune 8, 2015
There very clean,organize and friendly people there. Your not greeted the line always long there. The cashiers there are not very friendly and always have some funny looking hair color are just look mean.