Experienced Accounting Professional position available for a progressive hotel company focused on growth in Central Texas.
In this role you will be engaging in hotel accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Expense Tracking Controls, Forecasting, Monthly Financial Statement Preparation and other accounting functions.
Applicant must possess 3+ years of experience as an Accounting Manager in a small to medium size property or as an Assistant Accounting Manager in a larger hotel property.
Additional experience in a multi-property setting would be a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a requirement for all applicants.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data.
- Preparation of special reports as required by senior management.
- Maintains accounting controls, check requests, A/P and A/R documentation, invoicing, billing and other related functions.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policies.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Legal compliance
- Motivating others
- Attention to detail
- Management proficiency
- Candidate must be a team player
Salary & Benefits DOE
Indeed - 23 months ago