Hotelbeds Employee Reviews

fast pace
Book outs Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2017
A typical work day consists of clocking in and going stariaght to work. I learned to work with different computer systems all at once in order to solve any booking problems. Management nd coworkers were always near if help was needed. The hardest park of the job was being able to solve a booking when there was a problem with previous departments. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to solve problems when working with different agencies to be able to give the customers the greatest of experiences with their bookings
benefits
Cons
no job stability
Good Employer
Hotel Operation Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 2, 2016
It was a relax pace job. I worked as a front desk agent it was very calm. Old hotel but nice, good rooms , good outside areas very pretty. and very nice people
What i have learned
Varies (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 25, 2016
I have learned a lot working with hotelbeds i have been able to work with various different departments and learn new skills to take with me where ever i go.
Pros
Bonus, understanding management
Cons
Job security
Awesome people and culture.
Yield Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2016
Awesome people and culture. Very innovative company, lots of changes and growth opportunities for motivated people.
You have to be a part of the in crowd" to advance
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 19, 2015
In the beginning it was great I was even promoted within the first 3 months but I feel that I was let go for a mistake the company did not want to own up to. One day our assistant controller sends us an email that we are able to overpay $10 on each invoice that we receive. Of course we had to do the proper research and investigation before paying. Apparently I was overpaying "too much" and therefor I was let go.
Pros
Nice work environment, co-workers are fun
Cons
Too much on managements shoulders to tackle on their own.
awesome
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2015
Would return in a heart beat. Very outgoing and flexible, pay was not awesome but did acquire most of my skills here and management was great. very knowledgeable
High volume and fast past
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OrlandoJuly 15, 2015
Hotelbeds is a fast past and high volume organization. The overall culture of the company is stressful and demanding. The job security is stable for there is ample work for all job levels. The workload and compensation/salary are not distributed well.
Pros
Closed on the weekends
Cons
Salary
A great place to earn experience
Accounts Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Its a pleasant place to work at, just the pay that is not that great. Coworkers are usually very friendly and the managers are great! There is no training at the company, there saying, you have to learn on your own.
Good Enviroment Workplace
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Very enthusiastic work environment, great benefits and growing opportunities. A very typical office day, with a large volume of transactions. The management still on development and they could look disorganized sometimes, very good and team player co-workers. Multicultural company, you can make good friends from around all the World.
Pros
Great health and Bonos Benefits.
Cons
They still on development phase and could be a see unorganized and little training provided.
Nice
CRC agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 15, 2014
Once I am still working here, I'd rather not to say anything.
Its a very stressful place with lots of phone calls, rude clients and policies that don't apply for every client. Rules changing constantly.
Very cheap place, where the company don't even buy the pens you need to work.
Overrun by Palma
Product (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 10, 2014
Company has become too corporate and overrun by what the head office in Palma says.
Cons
Pay, lack of creativity
seasonal position
Loading Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 16, 2014
I would like to say this company is very foreign. the system is not user friendly. management in the department I was in could have been a bit more lenient. My boss was not very pleasant half of the time.
Pros
hours were good
Cons
no benefits for seasonal agents
HotelBeds is a great company to work for
Reservation Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 15, 2013
I work with some wonderful people in the Reservations Dept. I have learned allot of new things, never consider at any point of time it was hard for me to go to work, I always look forward to the next day, I enjoy talking to and making new contact on the phone with suppliers etc.
Pros
enjoy lunch with co-workers
Cons
breaks are the best, 1 hour lunch and 30 paid break every day
Dynamic and result driven person
Regional Marketing Manager for Latin America (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaSeptember 9, 2013
My typically day at work start checking my blackberry and see how many emails I have.

Normally I work with international markets that are 6 or more hours ahead of me. I usually have conference calls in the mornings and the afternoon is to clear my emails and work with the tasks and projects.

I love my co workers and what I do.