Hotwire Communications is a fast-paced, cutting edge technology company that provides triple play telecommunication services to residential and business customers. www.hotwirecommunications.com
We are looking for several intelligent, dedicated, flexible and hard working customer care coordinators to provide "white glove" support and service to our customers. Our coordinators handle high volume incoming calls, covering a full range of customer inquiries in a professional manner, obtaining all information for successful transaction resolution. Hotwire clientele range from college students to young professionals to high level executives to retired communities. Our coordinators demonstrate a solid understanding of our technologies and products to our varied client base to ensure quality of service and customer appreciation.
If you have a technical aptitude, our Tier 1 Technical Support handles troubleshooting handles for inbound calls relating to service effecting issues that they work to resolve. This level requires demonstrated experience with technology support and communication with end users.
- Excellent telephone skills with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner
- Ability to maintain professionalism and patience in highly stressful situations
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Ability to proactively seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced work environment
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications technology including but not limited to, voice, internet, cable and security products
- 1 year of technical support troubleshooting with ISP or related experience is highly desirable
- A college degree or technical training in the communications/technology field with a strong desire for professional development and continued learning
- 2 - 5 years of customer service/call center experience in a high-contact or service-related environment
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment
Our company's full-time benefits include health insurance, paid time off, and 401K. We have flexible and varied full time and part time schedules including days, evenings, and weekends.
Please email your resume and other relevant qualifications to us!