Hotwire Communications is a very fast-paced cutting edge technology company that provides triple play telecommunication services to residential and businesses customers.
We are looking for several intelligent, dedicated, flexible and hardworking Customer and Technical Service Representatives to provide "white glove" support and service to our customers. Our Representatives handle high volume incoming calls, covering a full range of customer inquiries in a professional manner, obtaining all information for successful transaction resolution.
Hotwire clientele ranges from college students to young professionals to high level executives to retired communities. Our Representatives must demonstrate a solid understanding of our technologies and products to our varied client base to ensure quality of service and customer appreciation.
If you have a technical aptitude, our Technical Support handles troubleshooting handles for inbound calls relating to service effecting issues that they work to resolve. This level requires demonstrated experience with technology support and communication with end users.
- Responsible for providing technical telephone, CATV, and Internet support to customers and answer complex questions on function and usage of products
- Resolve customer questions or problems via telephone in areas of system configuration/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
- Perform follow-up testing, and/or troubleshooting in order to assist customers with the most accurate and timely response to their technical support issue(s)
- Serve as primary support liaison between Hotwire Communications and our residential customers
- Possess thorough knowledge of Hotwire Communications product line and other applications utilized by customers
- Work with customers to identify needs and to determine the appropriate action
- Use investigative skills to ascertain the nature of the caller’s concerns and develop an action plan to resolve issues
- Direct unsolved technical issues to appropriate departments and personnel
- The ultimate goal is to resolve issues during the first telephone call
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional service-oriented image among customers
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Flexibility to work shifts in a 24/7/365 environment, including weekends, nights, and Holidays
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and patience in highly stressful situations and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to effectively and professionally handle frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Strong work ethic, teamwork, and desire to help the customer at all costs
- Excellent telephone skills with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner
- Advanced knowledge of communications technology, including but not limited to, voice, internet, cable and security products
- A college degree or technical training in the communications/technology field and a strong desire for professional development and continued
Indeed - 14 months ago
Hotwire Communications is one of the nation’s leading providers of fiber optic telecommunications services specializing in delivering...