Hotwire

Hotwire Employer Reviews

Exciting and enjoyable expearance
Security Specialist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 14, 2013
Pros: buisness were purchased at company expence, casual fridays, and great buisness lunches.
Cons: did not get to spend a lot of time with my family.
My work day was long but enjoyable. I would open the office conduct my morning interviews, conferm my daily appiontments and prepare the team for a possative day.
I learned that not everyone is made for customer serviceknow matter how much training or support I supplied. I also learned I dont like spiders.
The owners are great! I have known them for – more... 20+ years. When ever there was an issue that I felt there might be a conflict of intrest if I handled it, they always steped up.
My co-workers were great most of us had the same intrests at heart, of course sometimes you find a bad apple in the bunch.
The hardest part of my job was the, sometimes 13-16hr. days. But that is required at times to keep a company in the black and keep clients happy.
The best times were when you have the chance to see the relief of a client when the see what the service you have provided them is above and beyond what they expected. – less
Student Consultant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 16, 2013
Good place to work. Has a great set of individuals working there.
Not a nice place to work, cubical farm...
Sr. UX Designer (Former Employee), San FranciscoSeptember 24, 2012
Build the front end of the IOS iPad App and website, worked in a small team, had a start up feel to it.

About Hotwire

Hotwire is a leading discount travel site with low rates on airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars and vacation packages. Since – Read more