Hourly

Hourly Employee Reviews

Laid back and rewarding
Quill and Quilt- Houskeeping $13/hr (Current Employee), unknownJanuary 6, 2015
I love working at the bed and breakfast, they are flexible, treat me fairly, and pay fairly. When I am done cleaning a messy room, it's a rewarding feeling knowing that the next guest(s) will have clean and relaxing stay.
Kohls
n/a (Former Employee), n/aJanuary 5, 2015
Of my time at Kohls, I enjoyed my interactions with the other staff the best.
However, Kohls only gives you hours if you convince people to sign up for a store credit, which is a challenge in itself. If you fail to obtain the estimated number of store credit card sign ups in your shift, your hours will begin to drop. I left the job for another opportunity with only 4 hours a week, after I had failed to get an "appropriate" number of store credit card sign ups. Not for my lack of trying, but rather my full-time school schedule made it difficult for me to work high-volume shifts which would have given me more chances to get store credit cards. I asked to be placed in another department, where my hours were not dependent on credits, but the requests were consistently ignored.
Leak Surveyor
Leak Surveyor (Current Employee), Newport NewsDecember 16, 2014
Pros: locked fences
Cons: new faces
Walking long distance with different seasons.

Learning different gas lines and how they may be designed or tied in together.

Everyone for the most are very awesome and really care about their jobs.

Sometimes the traffic, we are bright but people do not tend to watch or care what we are doing.

When you knock out 50 or 60 meters a day without calling in a crew.
Pharmacy Tech
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 18, 2014
Pros: cvs has changed the pharmacy hours to close at 9
Cons: no security at cvs in the evening
i love my part time job, i serve a rural community that is in a high crime neighborhood. i serve with knowledge and a smile. i like my team they are very professional and knowledgable when needed.
Excellent hours,
Secretary (Current Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Greet customers at front counter, enjoy multi-tasking. Ability to assist Engineers and Administrators with projects.
good
Helper (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXAugust 29, 2014
It was a good Job. Able to learn a lot and help with things that needed to get done on time.
productive
Teller (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 20, 2014
Nice environment friendly family oriented facility great work hours with lots of flexibility
I WORK FOR GOODWILL IN ORANGEBURG SC
Store Associate ll (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCAugust 13, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
I WORK FOR GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF LOWER SOUTH CAROLINA IN ORANGEBURG SC. I WORK THROUGH GOODWILL THROUGH THE ORANGEBURG COUNTY DISABILITIES AND SPECIAL NEEDS BOARD OF ORANGEBURG
the worker werent motivated enough
Patrol Officer (Former Employee), granite cityAugust 9, 2014
Pros: good food
Cons: not a long enough lunch hour
would be a better work environment if they had a gym to motivate the worker
Semi-Productive needs updating
Little Caesers (Current Employee), Caledonia, MIJuly 29, 2014
Pros: flexability, easy work
Cons: disrespect, poor internal cleanliness
The actual work is okay, the management relationship with staff how ever is grim. The fellow employees are excellent, hard working, fun individuals.
ANOTHER DOOR OPENED , LETS SEE WHERE THIS GOES.
Machine Operator,Maintenance Engineering (Former Employee), Harbor City, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: i work for my family. seeing them happy, makes me feel beyond great
Cons: thinking you cant do it
ON TIME...
TAKE ORDERS FROM SUPERVISORS (LOOK @ WORK ORDERS)...
FOLLOW SAFETY PROCEDURES....
EXCEED EXPECTATIONS...
A SEQUENCE OF TEST (MUST ALL PASS QA TEST)
TEAM WORKER...
PROBLEM SOLVER...
KIND AND HELPFUL TO THE ELDERS....
THINK AHEAD...
STAY FOCUSED ..
AND DO WHAT IT TAKES.. TO MAKE THE QUALITY AND PRODUCT TO ITS FINEST... THAT WAY MY BOSS AND CLIENT ARE BOTH HAPPY AND NOBODY LOSES.
Working hourly allowed me to stay in school part-time
Office of Administrative Law (Former Employee), Newark, NJFebruary 25, 2014
I only worked four hours a day because of school. I learned that it is not about the quantity of work, but the quality of the work you do everyday.
laid back comfortable workplace
Able Material Handler (Former Employee), roanoke vaFebruary 6, 2014
in a typical day i would build lockers and install them. assemble and install cranes. also assemble and install pallet racks.
As a part time employee
Sales, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), National City, CAJanuary 22, 2014
I had a great opportunity to learn how to provide great customer service one on one with customers and learned how to listen carefully to what the customers need or are looking for.
excellent
Grand Summit Hotel Housekeeping (Former Employee), Newry, MEJanuary 8, 2014
was an amazing experience for me i love helping others and i definitely helped a lot of people here and i loved my co workers
Team and family oriented and mission focused
Consulting Field Engineer/Service Technician (Former Employee), Yokosuka Naval Base , Yokosuka JapanDecember 19, 2013
Pros: excellent long term benefits
Cons: limited qualified staff
I learned a lot about our external and internal customers. Typically, Lead electrician, started most work days at 0700 AM visiting Forward deployed ships in the Pacific, assessing job request, making recommendations, troubleshooting and conducting repairs; plus installations. Occassionally, Managed and instructed cableway improvement classes for shipboard and company personnel.
Most enjoyable part meeting and helping customers(internal and external)
Hardest part getting repair material on time
Day In The Lab.
Taking blood, lab assistant (Former Employee), odessa tx, $11.75October 15, 2013
Pros: fast pase working
Cons: not alot of help
Lots to do and not enough time. Impatiens and Outpatients paperwork to be done, tube system full. And lots of blood to be taken, I love multitasking.
Good Experience and ppl are great
Field Coordinator,Safety,Equipment Operator 1 (Current Employee), San Angelo, TXSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
Always looking after you and making sure you're good to go on the job.
fun and fast paced
customer Service Representative (Former Employee), nashville, tnSeptember 5, 2013
the organization of the job was amazing, there was never a dull moment; usually because of the customers!
n/a
On-Site Technician (Current Employee), Mobile, ALAugust 20, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I do not clock in or out. I have a job that needs to be done and I go in and make sure everything is completed that needs to be completed. I have a Manager that I check-in with on a bi weekly basis. I have no co-workers that i see on a daily basis, the closest one to me is over 45 miles away. The Hardest part of my job is there is little or no room for advancement. The most enjoyable part is creating my own schedule.