HOUSE DOCTORS

HOUSE DOCTORS United States Employee Reviews

inconsistant work
Maintenance (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: working in all types of weather
Unorganized. Account Managers never got any new accounts and the ones we had were no longer than 90 days to 6 month contracts
Path to new traits
Handyman (Former Employee), Prosper, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: excellent learning experience
Cons: no benefits
Wake up early morning and go to a plumbing call, or go demolish a bathroom or kitchen and prep it for remodel or tile work.
Concrete work, speed bumps, or jack up a front porch to level it out and pour new concrete porch.
Company enabled me to demonstrate my background and knowledge in remodeling and design
Construction Laborer (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 28, 2014
Typical day at work began at 8am at a local hardware store/Home Depot where I picked up material, checked status on ordered material.

This was my first experience dealing with insurance work, claims, and property damage.

The most challenging part of this position was completing jobs in a timely and orderly fashion due to backorders on materials that were unavailable to purchase over the counter.

The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing my homeowners satisfaction with job completion
Local contracting company
Painter (Former Employee), Pentwater, MIJune 22, 2013
Had a great experience learning about what a contractor actually does. I may have not been on the front lines of the projects, but was able to assist and learn from my experiences.
poor management,The owners came in part time
Estimator-Project Manager (Former Employee), Pottsville, PAJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: poor management
Cons: workers were not dedicated
I was estimator of the year and received no bonus,best part of the day was selling a job and schedul;ing the work
Great Company opprotunity To grow they have major contracts going was a good experince to have with a good company.
carpenter (Former Employee), Baytown TeaxasMarch 6, 2012
Pros: all
Great company opprotunity to grow and get to the next level.