Director of Volleyball Operations
The House of Sports is an Olympic style athletic teaching facility in Ardsley, NY. This 120,000 sq. ft. complex is one of the largest in the Northeast. It contains an 80 yard turf field, 4 basketball courts, a baseball center with 5 batting cages, and a world-class Athletic Republic performance training center. www.houseofsportsny.com.
The House of Sports is launching a Volleyball Academy this fall and is looking to hire a part time Director of Volleyball. This volleyball professional will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the Academy. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Establishing teaching curriculum for all clinics and camps
- Hiring and supervising Volleyball coaching staff for clinics, camps and teams
- Running tryouts and team formation
- Establishing practice plans, training coaches and supervising team practices
- Supervising coaching staff at league games and tournaments
- Quickly and efficiently responding to customer questions, comments and concerns
Past experience running a successful volleyball program is preferred. Also must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Location: Ardsley NY
Compensation: Based on experience
No calls please! The House of Sports is an equal opportunity employer.