Executive Director, House of Sports Basketball Academy
The House of Sports Basketball Academy is one of the largest youth basketball programs in the Country. Located in Lower Westchester, NY the Academy trains over 700 youth players each semester in a variety of weekly clinics and camps. It is also responsible for the operation of 30-50 AAU teams (winter & spring), some of which are nationally ranked.
The Academy is looking to hire a full time Executive Director. This basketball professional will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the Academy. Major responsibilities will include the following:
- Establishing teaching curriculum for all clinics and camps
- Hiring and supervising basketball coaching staff for clinics, camps and teams
- Running fall and spring tryouts (1000+ athletes) and team formation
- Establishing practice plans, training coaches and supervising team practices
- Supervising coaching staff at league games and tournaments
- Quickly and efficiently responding to customer questions, comments and concerns
Past experience running a successful AAU basketball program is a job requirement. Also must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Location: Ardsley NY
Compensation: Based on experience
No calls please! The House of Sports is an equal opportunity employer.