HOUSING PRESERVATION & DVLPMNT Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great experience.
Outside Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 21, 2017
I learned a lot of things. For once to keep my trash off of the floor. Also I drain big water puddles. Staff makes sure your safe and have all equipment.
I should have never left due to the buy out of contracts
Maintenance Supervisor and Building Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 27, 2015
I was honored and privileged to work for the City of NY,everyday I felt I was making a difference in the South Bronx at a time there was complete chaos and distress each and everyday. I was honored to work with such great people who became my lifelong family and friends which I am still in contact with today, I learned all phases of bdlg construction and maintenance, and was privileged to be apart of a great Union and Osha, were I learned all aspects of safety and the Union classes that I went to for education and training in other fields of construction, I truly miss this job......
Pros
Union, Raises, Benefits galore, great pay, good work enviorment, great people who i miss...
Cons
Sometimes our cars were broken onto by vandals and stealing our tools for drug money