Houston Baptist University Employee Review

View all Houston Baptist University reviews

Great culture of health and wellness but lacking vision
Fitness Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2014
I was brought about Houston Baptist to grow the student and public fitness center. The populous is relatively small, so my influence and reach is great. The members, generally, are of utmost class and ambition, with a few outliers. I very much have a great vision and path for growth, but most ideas and programs are stopped in their tracks. This is not due to them being bad ideas, but the chain of command is broken.

Other Houston Baptist University Employee Reviews

Great place to workd
Director of Basketball Operations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 6, 2018
I have been at HBU for the last 2 year working with the women's basketball team. I love HBU because it has a family environment. They help you grow in your role and profession. You can always count on someone to help you when you are in need. The coaches and everyone up the chain are very helpful. I would stay here for a long period of time if I could. I have learned a lot over the last two years. I have grown a person and in my faith while I have been here.
Fun place to work.
Assistant Registrar/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2018
This was a great place to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with a lot of different people through out the day. Management was very supportive.