HOV Services

HOV Services Employer Reviews

dead end job, nowhere to go
Data entry (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: paid lunch, listen music all day, good coworkers
Cons: low pay, boring, no job advancement
It's a good place to start if you're right out of high school, or if you' re single. Other than that I don't recommend it. No job advancement, minimun pay job, they will write you up for minimal data entry mistakes. The only good thing is that you can listen to your headphones while you work and make some good friends.
No where to advance
Transcriber (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
A typical day at work was to sit and start transcribing and we had to have zero typographical errors
Great work environment
Team Lead (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAApril 25, 2014
Scanning documents, responding to e-mails, data entry, updated daily work logs, maintained office supplies, received, shipped, and kept track of highly sensitive materials. Co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was that they ran out of work. The most enjoyable part was all the knowledge I obtained.
Nice place to work
Mail Sorter/Filing (Former Employee), Chico, CANovember 15, 2013
Love how they like us to have our own space to work. The hours are hard but still manage to work there in the early mornings.
not great
Billing and coding ICD 9 Forms, data entry (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 20, 2013
they do not work around ur schedule and any illnesses can cause u the job.
Felt like being back in high school.
Clerical Associate (Former Employee), Troy, MIAugust 4, 2013
Pros: taught skills to carry on with me.
Cons: lots of negitive energy.
I liked the work i had to do but the people i had to work around wasn't very pleasant, made me feel like i was back in high school with all the he say she say things and people being more worried about outside things then the things that had something to do with the company.
Professional Staffing.
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 24, 2013
Pros: pleasant work atmospher.
Cons: when position was terminated by company was not restaffed elsewhere.
The company staffed me in a professional setting with enjoyable co-workers.
It's an okay place to work.
Production (Current Employee), Troy, MIJune 13, 2013
I've been there a while. It's okay. Management is professional and understanding. Location is great.
Management Sucks!!! Very boring job with to many rules and little pay. Even management can barely survive on the pay
Data Entry (Former Employee), Forest Park, GaMay 19, 2013
Pros: none that i can think of
Cons: worst management team i've ever encountered in my life.
The absolute worst place I've ever worked. Management was the worse I've encountered in all my years of working. No one stood up to the plate, for fear of their own job. Just a terrible environment. Lots of gossip between co-workers and management. Not a professional place to work. They just want someone to key data and everyone is replaceable, EVERYONE! You have no voice, your opinions don't matter. No room for advancement. I simply could not work there any longer. Other than that, you key data for insurance claims. Very boring and very repetitive clerical work for very little pay. The majority of employees who were there quit long ago and everyone left are constantly looking for a better place to work. I seriously feel sorry for anyone left. Again, management gets 0 stars. Every employee who left, left due to their manager having VERY POOR MANAGEMENT SKILLS.

July 8, 2013

I would like to say Im sorry for the way you were treated. Unfortunately though, the problem is still there. When I heard the gossip that you were a no call now show, you of all people, I knew you had left us. I completely understand too. The way you were treated by a so called friend just breaks my heart. Someone you had spent time with outside of work, a supposed friend who you once told me thought of your boys as brothers. What a friend she turned out to be!!!! I also heard more gossip after you left that no one from the company even called when you didn't show up that first day. I got to thinking, what about her kids, what if she had had an accident? It broke my heart even more. Someone so hateful could just let your boys think you were at work all day, while you could have been in a terrible accident on the interstate. It made me put a lot of things in perspective. That's why everyone at the company cannot stand her. We disliked her before, but even more so after you left. I have no use for a company like that. I just could not live with myself if I didn't at least try and reach out to you. I hope everything is going great for you. You're one of the best people I have ever met, and deserved so much more. I wanted to say that you're thought of daily. I would also like to say that HO is still there, still just as miserable as she's always been, no matter what show she tries to put on. We've overheard her arguing on the phone, we've overheard her money problems, so she's miserable, and people like her deserve to be miserable. No wonder she has no friends within the company or outside of it. You made the right decision. You go girl! She'll soon realize, if she hasn't already that she's the one who lost out.

relaxed atmosphere
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 8, 2013
Pros: paid lunch
Cons: working overnight
I was an overnighter worker so I was already tired, but the company would have us do a little exercise twice a night to keep us motivated and awake for our 6hr shift.
The best place to work for...
Imaging Specialist (Current Employee), Wheaton, ILApril 14, 2013
Pros: management is good
HOV is a good place to work for. The hours at HOV are business hours which perfectly fits my schedule. Management and co-workers are nice and understanding. At HOV learning new stuff is endless.
it is a fun place to work and make money
mail sorter (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJanuary 8, 2013
Cons: some t ime i took a break and some time i just got threw with my work
i realy like the job and the hours that i was worker and i like the super viser and i love the work that i was doing and i had some nice cow workers well my job wasent hard i just put my mind to it and treay to get the job don as quick as possible . bean a round friendly people and friendly super visore
Productive workplace, but boring, repetitive clerical work
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHDecember 16, 2012
Pros: managers were flexible about letting us work through breaks to get out early on fridays.
Cons: the health insurance company they had was difficult to work with.
We managed to process all of the Visa documentation required of us by government contract. The hardest part of the job for me was the constant sitting. The best part of the job was learning about other countries and the processes applicants had to go through to get a Visa.
The atmosphere was relaxed. The management team is helpful and friendly.
Imaging Specialist (Current Employee), Portsmouth, NHOctober 16, 2012
Pros: i enjoy the shift that i worked which is 2nd shift.
Cons: the job is bout to end as of nov. 30th.
I enjoyed working for HOV Services because of the relaxed atmosphere and the helpful management team. My co-workers are on the whole a nice group of people.
always keeping busy
Data Entry Clerk Team Lead (Current Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 8, 2012
Pros: co-workers, assisting my supervisor
Cons: being under appreciated
A typical day at work is always busy busy busy for me. Keeping up with multiple computer programs and multiple computers. I learned how to send professional emails and how to work excel and word perfect. The management there is very great. My supervisor was very understanding and he never made my day a dull moment. The co-workers there are very sweet and I knew about almost everyone there. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting some of my best friends there and working with them on a daily basis.
HOV SERVICES IS A FAST PACED CO.
GROUP MANAGER (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2012
HOV SERVICES TREATS THEIR WORKERS VERY WELL AND PAY ABOVE AVERAGE
Great Company
Data Entry (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJune 7, 2012
This is a great company to work for. I believe anyone should try it. It is a 9 to 5 job and it pretty simple. Anyone who can do data entry should give it a try.
Administrative setting
Lockbox/QC/Prepper (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJune 6, 2012
Pros: the convenience of the job setting
Cons: some of the management issues
*a typical day consisted of prepping work sorting work
*I learned how to use lock box and quality control
*Management was not that excellent
*I loved my co-workers
*The hardest part was dealing with management and certain rules
*I enjoyed my co-workers
I did not enjoy working for this company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJune 1, 2012
Cons: medical coverage and rates
Way too much he say/she say and gossiping to be valued as a respectable place to work.
Work duties are simple yet management and supervisory skills from managmenet leave much to be desired. This is a great place to work temporarily.
Claims Data Entry (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 13, 2012
Pros: easy work
Cons: wages, hours, bad moral in work place due to many things.
Big Corporation that tends to spend more focus on Corporate greed rather than appreciating their staff..performing a job that I am now making less money at compared to a similar job I had many years ago making a lot more money. Grateful the job came along, but this is not the place for me on a permanent basis. Very low pay and office atmosphere is another story. We work like sardines in a can. Training was very limited and work education and prior knowledge/experience mean nothing..making same wages as others that came in with no prior claims experience. No increases in pay for the 3 year contract length of this job. Hours are very early and were changed a few weeks after hire date..though one particular employee gets to come in and leave when they want.

About HOV Services

HOV Services keeps companies zooming down the track of efficiency. The company provides¬†business process outsourcing (BPO) services – Read more