HOV Services Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Scanner/Project Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 30, 2016
I enjoyed working at HOV. The hours of operation did not conflict with my personal life. Management and team was very nice and helpful.The hardest part of the job was standing but production was moving pretty fast, you didnt notice.
very diverse
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 29, 2016
This company was very diverse. The company workers were friendly and always boosting each other to meet monthly goals. These were very goal driven people.
Great Learning Place
MAIL CLERK SEASONAL / IRS DEPARTMENT (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJAugust 20, 2016
A great learning experience.they was only open for that dept , seasonal. People were nice. learned how to do my own taxes.
Pros
work to make up your hours
Cons
short breaks
Meeting People!
Prepper (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAMay 19, 2016
getting files to be readt to be scanned learned how to love everyone and help them look for there needs. management was great co workers was great! Hardest part of the day was production,Getting the work done!!
Pros
having different things to do
Cons
getting laid off
A Great place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 23, 2016
I was a driver , I delivered medical charts ,x rays and film through out the bay area, I'm responsible for all pick up's and deliveries, and I' have a good driving record , I Loaded and unloaded ,my company vehicle and return all medical charts to the receiving area for processing .
Pros
meet a lot a great people, and worked well with others
Cons
Traffic lots of traffic
Fast Pace Company and Very busy
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brinkley, ARMarch 30, 2016
My Typical day at work was very redundant. I would sit at my desk all day typing confidential information for the state tax systems into the computer on slow days I would also help in the mail room sorting and distributing mail.
Pros
Everyone was very easy to work with
Cons
Had to drive one hour away daily
not my favorite
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  London, KYApril 5, 2016
They were not good to employees. They did every thing in there power to keep us from meeting incentives. It sucked because we sat on top of each other. We had mandatory over time on the weekends. Management had favorites. Attendance was not fair.
Pros
nothing
Cons
over time on weekends
Working on computer and input hospital in the IBM-as400
Perform administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2016
I would get there start all the system change back of the system tape had to label every day.
Then put all work on the system from different hospital on the server to make sure the employee get work when they come in to work
making sure that all the computer or set up for all the different hospital systems. Management was very good as long as you did your job they had no problem. I got long with everyone. the hardest job was working collection but the pay was good .
Pros
Learning new stuff with different systems
Cons
was lost their big company
Senior Accountant
Sr. Accountant (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 4, 2016
I walked into a position that had been vacated for several months prior to my hire. This was a fast-paced environment with several acquisitions during my tenure. Generally, these were well-orchestrated, but staffing did not keep up to the work. Many late hours were spent submitting journal entries and reconciling month-end reports for the multiple entities. There was an unusual fixed asset worksheet that needed to be maintained. When I was hired, it did not balance. It took several months, but it was eventually balanced and errors were fixed.
Pros
I enjoyed the challenges involved with multiple entities
Cons
it was evident that family was not a high priority, forcing employees to miss key family events.
Fun place to work
Medical Claim Data Entry/QA (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 16, 2016
Could be chaotic with changes, but was the nature of the business. Good place to work with lots of great people. Management seemed to prefer to be hands off where possible.
Pros
Coworkers, left alone by management if you were getting the job done
Cons
pay could be a bit better
good place to work
Lead Mail room clerk (Former Employee) –  London, KYApril 27, 2016
good place to work and it was also stready work. the place was very up beat and had alot of good people that liked their job. good place to work
productive
Very nice place to work
awesome management
Learned about the Veteran's Administration System
Good place to work.
Quality Control - Assistant Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2016
Management is mostly fair. There are always different projects to work on , however sometimes the projects end quickly.
Pros
Good place to work.
Cons
Projects can end quickly.
I loved working there
Plotter Tech (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMarch 7, 2016
Fun workplace with a lot of activities and incentives for the employers to keep the motivated. Plenty of rewards and diversity.
Pros
no one standing over your sholders
Cons
n/a
fun work place
Operation Mgr./Night Dock Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2016
working with this company it gave me experience with postal government regulation, I advanced in many ways, management gave me the tool for leadership
Pros
fun place
Cons
holidays
It was a very boring job
Document Preparation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXNovember 4, 2015
Daily task opening mail, sorting mail to different groups. After the mail was sorted I would have to separate the documents and insert divider so the document could be scanned. Management didn't really communicate with the staff.
Pros
no pros at all
Cons
short breaks and lunches
Productive and quiet office setting
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 4, 2015
Routine on a daily basis opening and scanning documents
Different ways how to get the job done and more efficient
Management is always expecting your best in timely manner
Co-workers work well together to get the job done
Sometimes there are discrepancies with documents that delay information that is needed
Pros
It is a sit down and stand up job all day long, and friendly atmosphere, weekends off
Cons
At times there is excessive overtime
Great Pay but Very Unstable
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 2, 2015
I have been employed for almost 2 years at the Newnan location. The work was pretty simple but the work place environment was very unprofessional, there is absolutely no stability. The company lays off employees without warning. Supervisors have no managerial skills and have not been trained properly. The building is FILTHY including the restrooms. They do not have a professional cleaning crew. The cleaning person they do have only comes to "clean" the facility a few of times throughout the week. I have NEVER written a bad review for any of the companies that I have previously worked for, but this company by far is the WORST. I would not recommend anyone to work at this location.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Read the review and do your research before you start employment!
medical billing
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  el paso, txOctober 8, 2015
typing different projects, they train you well, and give you feedback so you do not make the same mistakes. Cons are short breaks and lunches but friendships you gain are well worth it.
Pros
friendships and provides medical insurance
Cons
short lunches
Was a temp job
Imaging Lead (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 16, 2015
Didn't know this job was a temp job to closed down a company. Even though I did learn something new through the company. I believe we were not told the total truth.
Pros
learn something new
Cons
Was far from home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOV Services. Our community is ready to answer.