· Promoted several times, currently level II insurance advisor.
· Pre-certify requests for mobility devices—gather accurate, detailed documentation and submit requests for approvals. Attain 98% approvals vs the norm of 78%.
· Effectively able to obtain authorization with less than 2% denial return, consult with utilization management departments in reversing denials.
· Mentor, train and assist coworkers by managing the help line to successfully achieving delivery goals.
· Effectively communicate and coordinate with insurance payors on behalf of supervisors.
· Promote and maintain teamwork with internal and external Hoveround associates and Health plans.
· Assist upper management and supervisor with tasks, successfully solve problems with challenging accounts, and handle clients with escalated situations. While problem-solving, still accomplish and often exceed daily goal of number of requests processed.
· Maintains confidentiality of all records and complies to Medicare HIPAA regulations.