Howard Hanna Real Estate Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAApril 13, 2016
Outstanding Company to work for. Outstanding Managers great benefits. I highly recommend anyone to go and work for this company. Great Broker to work for.
Pros
Outstanding
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  BayVillage, OHFebruary 29, 2016
I have worked for Howard Hanna for one year. My manager is fantastic. She is up-to-date on technology and the real estate industry. Howard Hanna is a very smart company.
Love being a Realtor
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Bridgeville, PAMarch 29, 2016
Great company to work for, you do set your own hours and your success is dependent upon your own motivation but this company provides great resources to help you succeed.
Balance/Flexibility
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 2, 2013
There is not a typical day at work, every day is different. One of the most important things I have learned is to balance my time. This job is 24/7, so it is important to draw the line between work/home. The management and office work on a team mentality, even though it's a competitive job, everyone is still striving for the same goal - sell!
Excellent company
Relocation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 11, 2012
A typical day at work was very busy. I worked with a group of very hard working, dedicated co- workers. The job was always very interesting as I talked with realtors and clients daily. The hardest part of the job was working with my Manager learning how to input information for bank owned homes as well as maintaining the homes until they went on the market. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping transferees find a realtor in their destination city to find a home.
benefits
Cons
healthcare expensive
Self employed Realtor
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Gates Mills, OHSeptember 2, 2015
A typical day would be call clients, make appointments. Show buyers properties. Prepare documents. Promote properties through advertising, I have learned how to run my own business. Accounting, Record keeping, Taxes, and Financing. My manager was always great. My co-workers have become my best friends. The hardest part of the job was finding time to spend with my family. I had a tendancy to overwork. I loved my job. But had to move to Connecticut.
Excellent place to work.
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 6, 2013
Howard Hanna Real Estate is a great company. They do an excellent job for their clients. They offer more benefits to the seller and buyer than any other realtor.
Pros
Ability to set your own schedule
Cons
Sometimes difficult getting new clients
Small family company
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 20, 2012
I enjoyed the experiences I received as in getting to travel to different countries and cities
Productive Real Estate Company
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 15, 2012
You can learn a lot about the real estate industry, even if you don't work directly with the agents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Howard Hanna Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6