Howard Hanna Real Estate Employee Reviews

Company Culture is the WORST - Poor management, also
Worker bee (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHSeptember 27, 2017
Do not consider an office or management position at this organization. Poor leadership from the top down. All are underpaid and overworked. Truly no appreciation for their employees.
Pros
Lunch break
Cons
No appreciation for the employees.
Hard rewarding job
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 20, 2017
Being a Realtor is not easy, but can be very rewarding. Long days, no real days off. Great job for a workaholic.Learned time management very well. I put in long hours, lots of cold calling. I learned to work with many different kinds of people. I enjoyed my job very much!
Pros
loved the variety it offered
Cons
no benefits
Independent Contractor Position
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Shaker Heights, OHSeptember 20, 2017
I enjoyed working at Howard Hanna, as I am a very self motivated person and I am very organized and disciplined personally. I have seen others who have not found much success at the company, as there is no base salary and it often takes a lot time to get paid.
Pros
flexible hours, challenging, good opportunity to meet people
Cons
no consistent income, no regular schedule
Poor Management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAApril 6, 2017
The work environment is awful. Lots of gossip and people talking about you behind your back. Manager does no work at all and just walks around and talks to other real estate agents. Lots of negative feedback even though your doing all the work yourself without any sort of help from the manager.
Summer Intership
Internship (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 23, 2017
Good place to work for a summer internship. It was a lot of busy work but it looks pretty good on a resume. The people who work in the office are nice.
Although I only worked here part-time, while an engineer,at USAir
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Collier, PAAugust 10, 2016
Truly believe that Howard Hanna is the only place to work IF YOU WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL real estate agent! BEST IN THE INDUSTRY!
Great Company to work for
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAApril 13, 2016
Outstanding Company to work for. Outstanding Managers great benefits. I highly recommend anyone to go and work for this company. Great Broker to work for.
Pros
Outstanding
Love being a Realtor
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Bridgeville, PAMarch 29, 2016
Great company to work for, you do set your own hours and your success is dependent upon your own motivation but this company provides great resources to help you succeed.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  BayVillage, OHFebruary 29, 2016
I have worked for Howard Hanna for one year. My manager is fantastic. She is up-to-date on technology and the real estate industry. Howard Hanna is a very smart company.
Self employed Realtor
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Gates Mills, OHSeptember 2, 2015
A typical day would be call clients, make appointments. Show buyers properties. Prepare documents. Promote properties through advertising, I have learned how to run my own business. Accounting, Record keeping, Taxes, and Financing. My manager was always great. My co-workers have become my best friends. The hardest part of the job was finding time to spend with my family. I had a tendancy to overwork. I loved my job. But had to move to Connecticut.
Excellent place to work.
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 6, 2013
Howard Hanna Real Estate is a great company. They do an excellent job for their clients. They offer more benefits to the seller and buyer than any other realtor.
Pros
Ability to set your own schedule
Cons
Sometimes difficult getting new clients
Balance/Flexibility
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 2, 2013
There is not a typical day at work, every day is different. One of the most important things I have learned is to balance my time. This job is 24/7, so it is important to draw the line between work/home. The management and office work on a team mentality, even though it's a competitive job, everyone is still striving for the same goal - sell!
Excellent company
Relocation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 11, 2012
A typical day at work was very busy. I worked with a group of very hard working, dedicated co- workers. The job was always very interesting as I talked with realtors and clients daily. The hardest part of the job was working with my Manager learning how to input information for bank owned homes as well as maintaining the homes until they went on the market. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping transferees find a realtor in their destination city to find a home.
benefits
Cons
healthcare expensive
Small family company
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 20, 2012
I enjoyed the experiences I received as in getting to travel to different countries and cities
Productive Real Estate Company
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 15, 2012
You can learn a lot about the real estate industry, even if you don't work directly with the agents.