The Program Coordinator is primarily responsible for overall planning, quality control, regulatory compliance, budget management, and general oversight of assigned Adult Foster Care Program.
- 21 years of age or older
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Designated Coordinator qualification, or become qualified within 1 year of hire
- Three years experience serving people in adult foster care services preferred (or group home or personal care assistant experience)
- Two years supervisory experience required
- Eligible as determined by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Department of Human Services
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier; possession of a personal vehicle for use in performing work-related activities, and necessary insurance coverage
- Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Howry Residential Services is a provider of home based services to clients with physical and developmental disability, traumatic brain...