HPOne Employee Reviews

Very Nice Place to work
Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Very supportive Management, non Competition distributed everyone is the same, good pay structure, and pleasant working environment. they go out the way to help make you very successful.
January 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience at HPOne. It is good to hear that you enjoyed your assignment. Please share your feedback with your friends as we are always looking for great people like yourself for the team!

Insurance agent broker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 8, 2018
Healthplanone is a great place to work. The managers are friendly and helpful in assisting their employees to be efficient . There are many benefits offered by the company. Some of those benefits are health insurance, dental insurance, vision and life insurance as well as 401k benefits and tuition help.
Pros
learned a lot about sales
Cons
the job was temporary
January 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at HPOne. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and found it to be a rewarding experience!

Stressful
HEALTH INSURANCE CONSULTANT AND REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTJanuary 4, 2018
Overall stressful. In the beginning the expectations were far more different hence why it was such a good fit but as time progressed my hours got longer and it was starting to become a hectic and invasive position to work
January 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. We would appreciate having a more detailed discussion with you about your experience at HPOne to help us continue to improve. Please reach us at feedback@hpone.com.

Fun working place
Broker Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 19, 2017
Enjoyed working for this company , they did make you feel important. They provided all the help need to make you succeed. Culture was great and I like my manager.
Pros
Pay and good work environment
Cons
contracted
December 27, 2017

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at HPOne! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your comments.

Supportive workplace for a working mother or father.
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Trumbull, CTDecember 15, 2017
Family oriented company. We have a beautiful new open space office with lots of natural light. There is a cafeteria with home made meals. Building is in a great location.
Pros
Benefits, nice people, great location, Pto, offers medical benefits and 401K. Growing company located in the USA.
Cons
As we grow hopefully they will offier better medical benefits.
December 27, 2017

Thank you so much for providing such a positive review! We appreciate you and the time you took to leave comments.

Happy to return for the insurance season every time they ask me to.
Licensed Medicare and ACA Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2017
The culture of this company and the team training is second to none. I have worked in many different call centers and the management is excellent! I love the people and the way we are treated and I cannot say enough good things about working for the team at HPOne
December 27, 2017

We are happy to hear that you have had such a good experience with HPOne. Tell your friends about us! We are always looking for great folks like you for our team. Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments.

Great Opportunity!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZDecember 13, 2017
When I first started at HPOne, I almost thought I made a mistake. Many things were scattered & disorganized. However, this was largely due to the growing pains the company was facing. HPOne has had substantial growth in recent years, and with growth comes those on boarding hiccups. Boy... am I glad I stuck it out! HPOne was exactly the type of company I was looking for. I feel treated fairly, I'm given the utmost respect from my peers & upper management, and the office environment is friendly and upbeat. Sure, we still have our share of issues that need improved, but what company doesn't? That's why they call it work! If you have a good work ethic, a great attitude, and love insurance... you'll love HPOne.
Pros
Upward mobility and positive office environment
Cons
Growing Pains
December 27, 2017

Thank you for providing such positive and thoughtful comments! You are right in your assessment. Growing companies such as ours do experience hurdles along the way. We appreciate your patience and dedication to helping us improve and continue to provide a great place for folks to work.

Great environment, great coworkers
Licensed Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2017
Great Environment, great coworkers. Management was generally good. perks were great (catered lunches every Friday), bonuses. All around a good place to work, and they paid for me to get my Health Care Advisor License, also paid for me to study for it. Good company.
December 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you're enjoying your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@hpone.com

Think twice
Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 12, 2017
As nice as they paint the picture Health Plan One struggles to understand true "brokerage" they want a broker who acts like a captive agent...........
Pros
free lunches, rewards for slaes time to time
Cons
they take your money.
December 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We understand that not everyone is a match for our roles here at HPOne. We do hope that you experience success at your next opportunity. If you have any additional feedback that can help us continue to improve, please share your thoughts at feedback@hpone.com

Wish it wasnt temporary.
Non Licensed Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 5, 2017
I really love working there, it is a temp job until Dec 15th 2017 and no word yet if they will keep anyone, great company though! Very happy with the overtime being offered also.
December 12, 2017

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with HPOne! It is unfortunate that the nature of this industry requires staffing up and down for the influx of business during the enrollment period, but our goal is always to keep as many great people as possible. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Defective phone system causing people to loose their job.
Life and Health Producer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 20, 2017
Management has favorites that are not according to their work performance. Little chance for advancement. Computer systems fail often. Phone system is defective and drops calls. This is a no no in a Medicare workplace.
November 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do have a team constantly focused on ensuring that our systems are working efficiently. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with HPOne.

No supervisors with experience.
Non-License Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2017
Had favoritism for there friends instead of the hard working people.Never like to listen to anyone who was not part of the group and they would take advantage of those who did work.
Pros
overtime
Cons
supervisors
November 27, 2017

We are disappointed to hear about your experience with HPOne. We will certainly keep this in mind as we continue to develop our leaders. Thank you for providing your feedback.

Fun teamwork
Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 10, 2017
Great training program. Served as a consultant completing inbound/outbound telemarketing call campaigns to new & current Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield members. Assisted clients in the application process, ensuring accuracy and following company, carrier and Center for Medicare Services policies and compliance standards.
November 27, 2017

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are very proud of the training we provide at HPOne. We hope you consider us again in the future for employment. Please tell your friends about your experience with HPOne.

Rude managers and supervisors
Licensed Broker/Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2017
Don't want to waste my time anymore in this work place. Managers and supervisors are terrible they have no tact or experience. They do not follow their own rules and regulations.
October 20, 2017

It's unfortunate to hear you opinion about HPOne's management. It's always a work in progress and we take feedback as yours seriously in hopes to be able to create the ideal environment for all of our employees.

get me to the jobs
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 3, 2017
let me get to the jobs I don't want to give a review of the company. some of the people team mates I worked with were nice. Over all the company was just beginning and it wasn't organized yet.
October 20, 2017

Hello, we are continuing to grow and improve. We work on being organized to the best of our abilities. Thank you for you input, as it will only help us to be more successful!

Don't Do it
Human Resources Director (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 23, 2017
This is not a good company culture and management believes you should be working even from home. Poor benefits and no intention to improve them because they are too cheap.
October 20, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I'm disappointed to find out your feelings towards the organization. We strive to make of HPOne a positive and family oriented environment, and we work hard to be able to improve compensation and benefits in order to stay competitive. We value all feedback and we are actively finding ways to improve.

many fun event.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2017
It a great place to work. friendly, everyone care for each other. very understanding company. If you need to talk to HR about any issue they will listen to your problems.
Pros
free lunch, play games
September 1, 2017

It's wonderful to hear you feel HPOne is a great place to work at! I agree, we truly care about each other and are always willing to hear about your needs and how we can make HPOne a better place. Thank you for providing such positive comment!

work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 7, 2017
I loved working at HPONE. They offered over time hours.
Great people to work with. If anything they work with you. They care about their people. I would go back to work for that company.
September 1, 2017

Hello, thank you for such positive feedback! So glad you loved being a part of HPOne. It's always refreshing and satisfying to read positive comments!

Great Culture, Still Working on Communication
SALES SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 2, 2017
Great Culture! Upper management sometimes struggles to properly communicate change and expectations. Like all insurance positions it can be unstable for job security
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
A lot of turn over
August 4, 2017

We agree wholeheartedly with your comment about HPOne's culture! As we continue to grow we strive to hire and retain top talent, and at the same time we are focused on being more organized and have effective communication to the best of our abilities. Thank you for your feedback!

Great Place to work
Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 28, 2017
Management has a great attitude towards the workers. They provide excellent training and continue to work with you after work starts. They made a real effort to match people with their tasks and skill sets.
Pros
Great Place to work.
Cons
Selling Affordable Care act could be challenging
September 1, 2017

Thank you for your positive comment! We strive to provide excellent training for all of our employees, and at the same time create an enthusiastic and professional work environment at HPOne.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HPOne. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8