HQ Aero

HQ Aero Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Bridgeport, WVJune 10, 2014
Pros: great salary
Good company. Great opportunities in aircraft maintenance.
Family oriented company
Avionics Installer / Structures (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJanuary 27, 2014
Great place to work The techs are some of the best I have worked with
No Hours, won't send you to a place that has work. No security, no benefits.
Open Close Tech-Contracting for bombardier (Current Employee), Macon, GeorgiaNovember 12, 2013
Pros: you lose a lot of weight due to starvation.
Cons: you starve.
Bombardier is a great place to work if you are direct, however do not go through HQ AERO as a contractor. You will only work about 2 days a week from the end of June until you finally cannot afford to work there anymore. HQ AERO will not send you anywhere else that has work PERIOD. Extremely low pay, no hours, and absolutely will not try to get you to a new place that has work. Co workers are awesome, and the type of work is great, however this would at best be considered a hobby going through HQ AERO, and you cannot rely on a paycheck week to week. If you are independently wealthy and enjoy poor pay with zero benefits, this is the job for you.
Very Disappointed
inspector (Former Employee), s.w.October 24, 2013
Pros: free parking
Cons: the chief inspector's nephew
Thought I had a job but the Chief Inspector's nephew was scared for his job.
Hiring Agency
Avionics Technician (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 1, 2013
Easy to work with. Good Company to use to find jobs in Aviation Field.
Good Company
Aircraft Avionics Technician/Electrician (Former Employee), Moyock, NC and Melbourne FLNovember 23, 2012
Pros: wages were fair and hq management kept us pretty well informed.
Cons: no jobs available in north eastern north carolina.
While working for HQ Aero I was contracted to STI Aviation in Moyock, NC and AAR Aircraft Services in Melbourne FL. The first part of my time with them the work at STI Aviation was steady and there was plenty of opportunity to work overtime. Once I started working in Florida, the work load was varied and chaotic at times as AAR was downsizing their operation. Eventually I was laid off from the contract with AAR and although HQ Aero has many good job opportunities available around the country, none are withing my commuting area at this time.
hq earo
A&P Mechanic (Current Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 15, 2012
good company to work for if you willing to travel all over the place they try there best to get you in and help you with your job process and make it really easy ...pays ok