HRI INC Employee Reviews

Construction industry that values their employees
PROJECT MANAGER/ ESTIMATOR (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PAAugust 3, 2013
A typical day at work allows you to interact with a slew of people, from upper management to the individuals that are out there building sites and road ways. My time is spent 50/50 in the office and outside overseeing the day to day issues and successes that occur. My experience with this company has allowed me to grow into a management position. My coworkers vary from foreman and employees in the field to other managers in the office. The hardest part of my job is balancing the needs of my projects while accompanying the needs of other managers schedules on a day to day basis. The most enjoyable part of my job is the relationships built with my coworkers.
Pros
salary, company vehicle
Cons
insurance limitations
Decent job and pay
Forem (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, SCApril 16, 2013
This was a very demanding job, becaause having to build a railroad with new employees with no experience. A typical day consisted of 10-12 hrs. Management was fair and the co-workers tried their best. There was nothing hard in this job. The most enjoyable part was meeting the customers expectations and exceeding.
Pros
nice weather in alabama
Cons
having inexperienced employees
discriminatory workplace practices
truck driver (Former Employee) –  lehigh valleyFebruary 20, 2015
interview for equipment operator &truckdriver position; hired as truckdriver would not allow to drive only permitted younger coworkers to drive when complained terminated
Great Job, low end pay
Assistant Regional Controller (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, SCApril 27, 2012
I love my job. I work 7 am to 5 pm and I am extremely involved in the company. The only issues is the level of pay for the level of work performed.
Pros
great job and wonderful people
Cons
pay scale for admin work

4.2