HRI INC Employee Reviews

Loved it
Lead Man (Former Employee), Williamsport, PAJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: not much room for advancement
Get up go to work. loved everything about my job at HRI except that I was unable to advance. Liked all of the bosses I worked with and I learned a lot of tricks of the trade in the construction industry. safety was top notch and the benefits were amazing.
Construction industry that values their employees
PROJECT MANAGER/ ESTIMATOR (Current Employee), Williamsport, PAAugust 3, 2013
Pros: salary, company vehicle
Cons: insurance limitations
A typical day at work allows you to interact with a slew of people, from upper management to the individuals that are out there building sites and road ways. My time is spent 50/50 in the office and outside overseeing the day to day issues and successes that occur. My experience with this company has allowed me to grow into a management position. My coworkers vary from foreman and employees in the field to other managers in the office. The hardest part of my job is balancing the needs of my projects while accompanying the needs of other managers schedules on a day to day basis. The most enjoyable part of my job is the relationships built with my coworkers.
Decent job and pay
Forem (Former Employee), Blacksburg, SCApril 16, 2013
Pros: nice weather in alabama
Cons: having inexperienced employees
This was a very demanding job, becaause having to build a railroad with new employees with no experience. A typical day consisted of 10-12 hrs. Management was fair and the co-workers tried their best. There was nothing hard in this job. The most enjoyable part was meeting the customers expectations and exceeding.
Great Job, low end pay
Assistant Regional Controller (Current Employee), Blacksburg, SCApril 27, 2012
Pros: great job and wonderful people
Cons: pay scale for admin work
I love my job. I work 7 am to 5 pm and I am extremely involved in the company. The only issues is the level of pay for the level of work performed.