HRN Services Inc.

HRN Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work at
Travel Coordinator/ Staff Coordinator (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAJuly 13, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: n/a
Learn a lot and was very happy there.
It's a nice place to work at. I learned to always give the best customer services to our clients. Management was excellent, understanding!
Liked the job, but not the environment
Staffing, A/P, A/R, Training, Admin Asst (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 17, 2015
Pros: They pay and some of the people I worked with.
Cons: The stress of being bullied on a daily basis.
When I first started, the hours were the hardest part of my job. After I became the administrative assistant, the hours got better and so did my pay. However, then I started to get picked on by the woman who used to be my direct supervisor. My work environment became very stressful and I started to hate going to work. There were days that I went home crying. The environment became too hard for me to even go to work.
Very supportive.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 23, 2015
Pros: Continuous staffing positions
Cons: short breaks, sometimes
Once I arrive at the facility, I am given my assignment and began taking care of my patients with team effort from all staff with coordinated patient care from admission to discharge and extending care after the patient is discharged. I enjoy taking care of patients. The hardest part is when a patient becomes unstable. However, there are emergency guidelines in place to assist the patient to become stable, for example, "Rapid Response Team." Awesome!
Good nurse recruiting experience
Travel/ Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMarch 12, 2015
Pros: had a great boss who would bring us breakfast burritos weekly
Cons: some of the paperwork was redundant; duplicated same information
It was a good place to work and learn the ins and outs of a staffing
company. Casual work environment. Recruited travel nurses on a daily basis. Learned how to present them in the best light so as to win the hospital contract.
HRN Services
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2014
Pros: working with many types of people
Cons: agency
I worked as an ER RN. I never had problems getting work. Management was always willing to help in any way they could. I enjoyed working with those in the office. The hardest part of the job was while working agency, you may be cancelled, but that is part of the job. The best part of the job is working with many different people.
nursing staff
Front Office Coordinator/Data Entry (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: great co workers/bosses
Cons: leaving due to recession
working with nurses from all parts for the world was a bonus. helping them find a location to preform their exprience in the medical filed was my duty.
A stand alone company
Director of Patient Care Services (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMAugust 29, 2014
A great staffing company owned by a wonderful couple. I helped them become JCAHO certified and hired, tested staff and placed staff in different hospitals in NM and also for travel positions.
Productive fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee), Glendale, CAFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: coworkers are like your second family
Cons: no flexibility in work schedule
Great work atmosphere. Wonderful coworkers. Coworkers are always there to help you when you run into a problem. The executives and managers do not micromanage you or the work that you do as long as you get your job done.
The best registry in the world. They totally supported me in some of the most scariest, uncomfortable situations that you can be confronted with
Registry LVN (Former Employee), Encino, CANovember 17, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, monetary incentives for working 200 hours, the opportunity to see other environments supporting healthcare services.
Cons: each hospital or facility had dfferent rules, some no breaks, staff can't leave to purchase food or leave the campus, not so nice nurses and administrators.
I called in on a daily bases and was able to go to UCLA Resnick most of the time but I was flexible and went to many other facilities and hospital throughout Southern California. I was experienced in many areas from pediatrics to geriatrics, from acute to chronic. The last 5 years I spent in psychiatric services for children, adolescents and adults. I learned that every patient, client and person has a psychiatric baseline that can be disrupted and corrupted by trauma, chemicals, personal problems, financial and family issues. The hardest part of the job was being the temporary nurse that had to fit in and adapt to the environment immediately. Most of the facilities I became familiar with after coming multiple times. Some of the areas that I drove through and the communities were scary; I kept vigilant while making the best of the situation. I went to and assignment South East Los Angeles, they were desperate for help. I found the hospital, it was a house that was converted and built in the early 1900's. It had one hallway open with 10 rooms; the other side was closed and served as a storage area for old beds and equipment. After receiving report and putting my feelings of uneasiness aside, I proceeded to make rounds to see my patients. One of my patients in a wheel chair was not on the unit. I was told that he went to the corner gas station to pan handle money to buy cigarettes. The charge nurse that evening said she would discharge him as AWOL. I told her that I would go and get the patient and bring him back even though I was uncomfortable in that neighborhood. I saw the – more... wheel chair from afar and approach him by introducing myself as the nurse as I pushed him back to the hospital. He proudly showed me his cigarettes and the money he made from pan handling. I have worked the longest shift, in the hardest areas of patient care such as organ transplants to the most violent of psychotic patients’ situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversity of people, their cultures and being there to listen to their stories. – less
Professional Enviroment
RN, Director Branch Operations (Current Employee), Orange, CASeptember 21, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: n/a
Great co-workers, handled day to day operations of the office
RN travel rotation
Staff R.N. Medical Surgical Unit/Orthopedic (Former Employee), Reno, NVJune 10, 2013
Orthopedic patients 4-5 ratio
Teaching services for patients were excellent.
Coworkers always assisting each other.
travel position
THE STAFF HERE ARE FRIENDLY
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), CAMay 31, 2013
Pros: having compassion
Cons: having short breaks.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK FOR ME IS WHEN ITS BUSY, IT MAKES YOU TIRED.
I'VE LEARNED NOT TO TAKE STRESS SO HARD. JUST TRY TO RELAX, EVEN IF YOU FALL BEHIND IN YOUR PAPER WORK.
LEARN HOW TO MANAGE YOUR DAY, BY COMPLETING YOUR WORK ON TIME.
SOME CO-WORKERS ARE GREAT TO WORK WITH, AND OTHER CO-WORKERS ARE NOT.
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS CLEANING HEAVY PATIENTS.
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS GOING HOME, AND EVERY BODY IS SATISFIED.
Staffing coordinators are really good they keep up the company morale
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Citrus Heights, CAMay 27, 2013
Pros: the staff are wonderful
Cons: not enough work hours in a week
They are a wonderful company to work for the only down side is that it is an agency so work hours are not guaranteed.
Wonderful company to work for.
PACU/ ICU RN Traveler (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 14, 2013
Pros: excellent pay; excellent management support.
Cons: short term nature of jobs
Travel RN for PACU and ICU. Enjoyed the variety and meeting new people.
Great place for team work, the staff works efficiently,
Medical Assistant/ Client Service Rep (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJanuary 30, 2013
The company consists of a very loyal team and runs smoothly. The clientele continues to return due to effienciney in our company.
ok
CNA (Current Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 10, 2012
Pros: lots of shifts
Cons: not any
it was nice working there. i had lots of fun and staff was great.
Headquarters