HSHS Medical Group

HSHS Medical Group Employer Reviews

HSHS A step above the rest
CPC/Auditor, Practice Manager (Former Employee), Highland, ILJune 2, 2014
Through this job I learned the proper techniques when approaching physicians in regard to education on coding and documentation. My staff that worked with me was top notch, and was always willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. This would be the job that I have enjoyed the most out of my career, and it often saddens me that I left. I spent – more... my days doing daily management activities as well as medical coding auditing of professional fees. – less
The perfect part-time job.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, ILJune 2, 2013
Pros: great schedule
Cons: i can't think of any at this time.
I enjoy working with HSHS Medical Group, I am a part-time psr so I work evenings and every other weekend. The schedule is great the staff of nurses and doctors are awesome!
Professional atmosphere with growth opportunity
MG Professional (Former Employee), Springfield, ILApril 30, 2013
Great place to work with excellent benefits. Newer organization with growth potential.
Learning Experience
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee), Decatur, ILApril 28, 2013
Pros: learning more about the health care field i didn't already know.
Going in to working for HSHS I understood a lot of what i was doing. From answering phones, scheduling appointments, and dealing with patients. I also learned a lot from working there. I have a good understanding now on how to pre-authorize tests with an insurance company, referral process within insurance companies and other doctors offices.
If they ever change all of the management, it might be succeful
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), 1512 N. Green Mt. Rd.February 5, 2013
Pros: work environment was doable with adjustments
Cons: too many adjustments, needs better respectful management
I loved the job itself, poor management will continue to be the death of this company. they don't know how to talk to and or treat people. Although there are alot of great people who are in this organization, they will continue to be overridden by the overbearing ignorance that plagues its management team.
Great, positive work environment
Allscripts Enterprise Go-Live Support Specialist (Former Employee), Illinois, ILOctober 27, 2012
I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with.

About HSHS Medical Group

HSHS Medical Group is a network of clinical providers: physicians, nurses, medical professionals, multi-specialty groups, single – Read more