HSN

HSN Employer Reviews

I enjoyed talking to people every day.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), FloridaMarch 26, 2014
I would get on the phone and laptop to train with my group at 9 am and get off at 5:30 pm. I learned a lot about customer service and a lot more about how to run the programs they used to conduct business. The management was good at this company, although I only got to speak with one manager the whole time. My co-workers were doing the exact same thing – more... as I was every single day, trying to learn everything on time and show our individual improvement. The hardest part was paying attention for that many hours while sitting all alone in my house or having to listen to many distractions in the home. I really enjoyed being able to learn new things and relate to my fellow employees. I also loved customer service. I have always been one to go out of my way to help others! – less
I'd never suggest to my worst enemy
no thanks (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 25, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: compensation, enviroment
This company is a those who play get ahead and those who work get treated poorly. There are pets and no room for movement. There are layoffs every year and it usually involves people that would shock you. The gossip is 'but they're such a strong employee!" "they work their tail off!" Unless you know how to play the office politics game don't bother
Excellent Work At Home Job
Work-At-Home Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), Cookeville, TNMarch 25, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: compensation
The perfect job for work/life balance. The company offers multiple shifts. Great benefits.
Straightforward, no-nonsense work environment
Customer Care Hybrid/HSN.com Support (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 21, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and ample paid time off
Cons: not challenging
HSN is very structured and repetitive. It is similar to a well-oiled machine! Difficult to advance upwards, but there are plenty of opportunities to try. Management staff is helpful, but I did not feel challenged at this job.
Very successful and busy company on the move.
EOC Analyst II (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 17, 2014
A great place to work. I really loved my job. I learned a great deal while working here as well as a great deal about people.
HSN
work at home sales representative (Current Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLMarch 12, 2014
HSN is a wonderful company to work for and really helped get my foot in the professional door. I hadn't had a full time job before and I can't express how grateful I am to have been given the opportunity with very little experience to show on paper. They gave me a chance and I have nothing negative to say about HSN.
Selling on TV is a challenge when you cant ouch or feel the product
Brand Model / Host (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 11, 2014
I have a message to send to the viewers and to build their confidence in a product just by demonstration and education. I love the challenge and seeing how much of a gift I have when the show is over by the TV sales screen!!!
Travel and on call registry
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), CAMarch 9, 2014
Good company with benefits and many hospital opportunities.
It is fun at HSN
Customer Service Hybrid (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 5, 2014
Typical work day consist of helping customers resolve an issue they may be having either with ordering or with an item the customer has received.
Excellent place to work
Assisting online customer (Current Employee), work at homeMarch 5, 2014
Pros: no traffic, flexiblity
Cons: better application sulotion when there is an error
I was a work at home agent but the organization was very helpful to my work needs.
Exceptionally creative work environment.
Senior Product Information Writer (Former Employee), Clearwater, FloridaFebruary 26, 2014
HSN employs a talented team of product writers and evaluators. They are professional and trustworthy.

The benefits at HSN are excellent; the people are amazing.

The best part about working at HSN is the constant evolution and energy. The hardest part of working with HSN is working in a 24/7 environment.
Great Telecommute Position
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP HSN (Current Employee), Work At HomeFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: working from home, very little expense
Cons: some of the customers can be hard to deal with.
This job is great as far as saving money for the transportation part as you work from the comfort of your own home. I intend to keep this position and go to Part-Time as I desperately need to work two jobs, and this is a great paying Part-Time position.
Very hard work
Temporary Position as a Loader (Former Employee), Piny Flats TNFebruary 2, 2014
I did not get to work there very long do to the lake of business they were going
Fun and Friendly place to work
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: limited career advancement opportunities
Most enjoyable part was assisting customers purchasing items they seen on tv.
Awesome place to work.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: great tools for learning as well as awesome vacations and benefits.
A fun place to work. Great benefits and always a chance to learn with new products all the time. Management is available to ask questions. Teamwork is a big part since I am work at home. We work together and help each other. I love meeting new people on the phone and building trust in our company with them.
work place
Returns Coordinator (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJanuary 22, 2014
its a great job i had but had to quit because of my schedule. no hours sometimes 2 hours a day
Not Really the best place to enjoy work.
Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2014
My responsibilities for HSN were processing Freight that came off the truck, Stock and make sure the store was cleaned up and presentable for the following day.
Working was fun.
Expediter (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: your 120 hours paid vacation
Cons: really short breaks
I liked the associates I was working with made the day go by faster, the place lacked communication skills.
Good Company
Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 11, 2014
HSN is a dynamic place to work, especially for the Tampa Bay area. Growth is challenging in certain departments.
Great Place to work / Great co workers to work with
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Piney Flats, TNJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: free holiday partys / free lunches for special ocassions
Cons: short breaks / long working hours .
This is a great company to have worked for ' we had all the tools and equipment plus parts we needed to do the job . We worked long hours between 12 and 18 hour days . we were always on ' On call static . This is a Hight Stress and fast pace company ' reason is to asure that our customers recieved a great experieance allowing HSN handle all their needs – more... . – less

About HSN

HSN is a leading interactive multichannel retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to – Read more