HSS Employee Reviews

No comments
Dietary (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 15, 2017
Working this compony not too bad but they should be organize employer & management then sopposed to be pay over time no good benefits no 401 k were not recieving 80 hrs every two weeks.
Stressful, Busy,
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COSeptember 28, 2017
Corporate will hardly ever help fill positions. Worked 45-60 Hours a week and takes months to get new employees. Management is nice. People who have worked at this location for 10+ years still only make $14 an hour. Don't expect to move through the company quickly.
Hospital security
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 10, 2017
Hire anyone just to fill out spots. Very little pay for long hours. Uncomfortable long sleeve uniforms. Favoritism between supervisors and certain employees.
Fun Easy
Process in person enrollments (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2017
Process in person enrollments for Clear, RT Program. Capture 10 to 50 individuals biometric on enrollment kiosk daily. Authenticate government issued identification, take iris images and provided excellent customer services. Assist with new hire training as needed.
Pros
Busy Work
Cons
Equipment errors
Great Company
Security Officer at Longmont United Health (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COAugust 30, 2017
Working Security in a hospital environment can be stressful. HSS provides the tools I need to succeed and be successful as an Officer. The company cares for it's employees.
Reduced stress Higher job satisfaction Improved task performance
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 28, 2017
*In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.

*problem solving and creative thinking
Good for a Transitition Job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2017
Customers are usually decent but a few who try to get you to go against duties. Straight 8 hour shifts. Some Shift Supervisors are better then others. It's a decent place to learn and transition to a higher job.
Pros
Customers, Co-Worker's
Cons
Don't take reports about OSHA related issues as important.
Dangerously annoying
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 15, 2017
You are always in the face of danger, you go where the trouble is. If you are non-confrontational as I am, you'll be put in highly stressful situations and hate every min of it. Your job is to keep everyone safe and often times that means restraining patients who are being combative and aggressive towards nursing staff. Some patients will try to hurt themselves or you. They will cuss and spit at you. Some will even try to escape.

HSS is so understaffed a lot of the time that you will be often asked to pull a double (16 hr)shift. I did once and swore that i will never do that again.

Management is often sympathetic and understanding and will try to work with you if you give them a notice to what's going on. They care about their people but the amount of danger you put yourself in doesn't justify the pay.
Pros
Good management and co-workers, overtime (If you like it, I don't)
Cons
Awful patients and visitors, Nursing staff that treat you less than a person and will often try and get you in trouble.
excelente
Ingeniero (Former Employee) –  ingenieroJuly 5, 2017
muy buena empresa son muy responsables, buen trato al personal
Great work place and very productive
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Floral park NYJune 26, 2017
I loved working here, I started my banking career at this bank, and grew to a loan processor/assistant manager. Friendly environment, people work well with teacher. I learned how to process and underwrite at this bank
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
mini breaks here and there
work your tail off with no benefit
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, COJune 9, 2017
you will do so many things that aren't in your job description and you will not get recognized for anything. there is very little opportunity to advance in this job.
Cons
short breaks or no breaks, work too many hours, short staff
Excelente ambiente laboral
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Celebration, FLJune 4, 2017
Como empresa no posee ningún tipo de beneficios, el ambiente laboral es perfecto.
Pros
No posee seguro médico privado
Fast Pace
Lindsey Flanigan Court House Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 1, 2017
Always stay alert and focused. As long as you follow direction. This is a great position to keep people safe. Training will be provided if you have no experience.
Hss inc
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 31, 2017
A typical work day would include a briefing of the day's activity whether it be the amount of traffic we were expecting to who would be passing through the airport.
Pros
Meeting different people from around the world
Cons
Work and life schedule conflicted
ambiente agradable
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 26, 2017
bueno el ambiente laboral el pago es muy bajo para el.tipo de trabajo
Professional and respectful work environment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 25, 2017
Provides a workplace that allows you provide customer service and a safe environment to Staff and Patients. Training and potential advancement are always provided with yearly reviews to help you in continuing your career.
Every day is different.
Porter, Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 21, 2017
Every day walking into the office to start work, one can never know what to expect. It could start as a slow day and end hectic, or stay hectic the entire day. Only few occasions can it be a slow day, but it happens rarely. We handle a lot of patients that like to rile up and cause chaos among staff members. It is our job to keep those patients calm and collected or till medication and proper care can be taken care of them due to their condition.
Pros
Always moving
fast service, friendly, long term relationship
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2017
Assigned work is given each day for rooms, I learned improvement, humbleness, several contents of the work load, workplace steady with different learning cultures, the hardest part is maintaining a grip on your employer the enjoyable was at best the scheduling.
Pros
great workplace
Cons
fun to work there nice people
Carpentry & Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 16, 2017
nice people they are so supportive and great people I enjoyed working there I am a hard worker and I love when people are encouraging me it pushes me to do better. there is no hard part in this job if you put your mine to it it easy .
Fisrt experience as a costumer service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 6, 2017
In this job I learned a lot about costumer service.

I had interact with managers and with employees so it was a great opportunity to learn a lot about the company .